Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Is that what they are called, a scrunchy?


Is that official?


Inquiring minds and all that.


Makes me wonder if this was done at SAI by one of the motor heads there.

Edited by lbj
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you look the scrunchy or what ever it is called is on the end of the Vaccume tube then when he sucks her hair in he slides it on to her hair.



Yep......I just saw that. Now I know why the person about knocks Her out............. :hysterical:

Edited by tesgt350
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a Dad of 3 girls I can verify that it is called a scrunchy. ;)

And why the heck didn't I come up with that idea when I had to get the kids ready for school.



Because once your Wife saw that you had the Vacume out you KNOW she would tell you "As long as you have it out, you might as well Vacume the House"........... :hysterical2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope, scrunchy is correct termology...having 2 daughters...I know



Yep...And a wife, and sisters, and nieces, and granddaughters, and female friends, and.....


You get the picture.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...