TEAM SHELBY FORUM

team shelby windshield banner

rdrawkit

Yup!

Details ASAP...

Jer

Thxs Jer...If possible could you PM me when Sliver Banner is available......???

As with any product offering, I will make a big announcement here on the forums...

Thanks!

Jer

• 1 month later...

I have had two Team Shelby windshield banners now and on both of them, the top corners on the Y keep peeling up. That is the only letter I have had an issue with the corners peeling up.

Those "sometmes vowels" are just obstinate, I guess.

LOL

I'll look into it.

Jer

Those "sometmes vowels" are just obstinate, I guess.

LOL

Jer

LOL....Now that thar's funny, I don't care who ya are!

This thread just reminded me, I have to pay-pall Jeff for another Team Shelby "Mountain Region" banner!

DOH!

Phill

I have had two Team Shelby windshield banners now and on both of them, the top corners on the Y keep peeling up. That is the only letter I have had an issue with the corners peeling up.

Mine did the same thing. I took a razor and cut it off before it got too far. You can't tell and it saves the banner.

Our local graphics shop is understaffed and SLAMMED right now, with NASCAR, NHRA, and all the work WE have given them lately (you'll see at the Bash... exciting new stuff).

So a few products are delayed, stuff that takes 3 days has been taking 3 weeks +. Bear with us as they get caught up.

Jer

• 1 month later...

Keep up the good work Jer .. I sent a PM to the Canadian Ontario Regional Direction for a Team Shelby windshield banner. I hope that was OK....Bruce

Actually, yes, anyone can go through their RD with these requests... that'd be easier.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a moment, email me so I can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Jer

Jer Regional Director contacted me yesterday....Satisfied with his answer...Thxs for your help..

You're welcome.

Email me directly anytime. As much as I am on these forums, people mistake it for SPP Customer Service's official communications, but it isn't. I may miss a post and frustrate someone.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Well my wait is over...I had my mod installs done at a new mod shop in my area.. Their work was HIGH QUALITY with QUALITY PRICES..SO I HAD THEM INSTALl THEIR WINDSHIELD BANNER... " WICKED GARAGE" HIGH GLOSS BLACK. To go with my THEME....Looks very 5 STAR........

Well my wait is over...I had my mod installs done at a new mod shop in my area.. Their work was HIGH QUALITY with QUALITY PRICES..SO I HAD THEM INSTALl THEIR WINDSHIELD BANNER... " WICKED GARAGE" HIGH GLOSS BLACK. To go with my THEME....Looks very 5 STAR........

:camera:

Hey Jer

Gold banners?? LOL with no region for those of us who want to match our cars and be part of all different regions :-)

Yep that's me troublemaker from NY

Linda

Archived