TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Want a Special Shifter Ball?

Jer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STILL working with the supplier on this. Hope to have an answer soon...

Jer

You can take a break on this....my credit cards are on fire. LOL

LOL

STILL working with the supplier on this. Hope to have an answer soon...

Jer

Any update Jer on getting the shifter balls back in stock? Was going to order the Vista Blue/White Stripes ball today.... holding pattern commences.

If I'm not mistaken, standard colors are arriving within the next week. Jer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So many requests have come through for different color shifter balls, in so many different threads and forums, it's hard to keep track. So, we've created this thread to get an idea of what everyone needs. PLEASE don't fill it up with comments, just use it to alert us that you are willing to purchase a particular combination. We'll do our best to accomodate.

Example: "I would like a white ball with red Super Snake logo and stripe".

NOT: "If you guys ordered pink shifter balls with blue stripes, lots of people would buy them". Just speak for yourself.

This is meant to be a casual type of "pre-order", if you will. If this tactic works efficiently, we will offer it more in the future. I want to help people get what they want... Sound cool?

Jer

So many requests have come through for different color shifter balls, in so many different threads and forums, it's hard to keep track. So, we've created this thread to get an idea of what everyone needs. PLEASE don't fill it up with comments, just use it to alert us that you are willing to purchase a particular combination. We'll do our best to accomodate.

Example: "I would like a white ball with red Super Snake logo and stripe".

NOT: "If you guys ordered pink shifter balls with blue stripes, lots of people would buy them". Just speak for yourself.

This is meant to be a casual type of "pre-order", if you will. If this tactic works efficiently, we will offer it more in the future. I want to help people get what they want... Sound cool?Hi Jer, I will like a Ruby Red with Black stripe with Shelby GT500 logo shifter ball

Jer

Id like a Ruby Red 6 spd with right side upper reverse pattern with charcol (not black) stripes and lettering with left side logo Cobra and GT500 right side Carroll Shelby signature all also in the charcol color. This is for a 2014 GT500. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

While we are at it, I have two suggestions-

1. Deep Impact Blue with Red Stripes, cobras on sides.

2. If EVERY combination isn't possible, maybe hit all the base paint colors, etch the stripe into the ball with no color, and let everyone paint their stripe colors in themselves, AND offer it non etched so hit the entire market. This would work for all stripe delete guys, and the etchinging of stripe area would just be an additional step to an already produced ball.

I emailed Jer about a shifter ball yesterday. He suggestion was to get back to him in Feb. I am sure the move is still bottling things up. Special requests will take a little longer. I feel confident Jer will catch up soon.

I emailed Jer about a shifter ball yesterday. He suggestion was to get back to him in Feb. I am sure the move is still bottling things up. Special requests will take a little longer. I feel confident Jer will catch up soon.

Thanks for your support. My wife's convinced I'll be dead by February… LOL

Jer

Archived