TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Want a Special Shifter Ball?

Jer

So many requests have come through for different color shifter balls, in so many different threads and forums, it's hard to keep track. So, we've created this thread to get an idea of what everyone needs. PLEASE don't fill it up with comments, just use it to alert us that you are willing to purchase a particular combination. We'll do our best to accomodate.

Example: "I would like a white ball with red Super Snake logo and stripe".

NOT: "If you guys ordered pink shifter balls with blue stripes, lots of people would buy them". Just speak for yourself.

This is meant to be a casual type of "pre-order", if you will. If this tactic works efficiently, we will offer it more in the future. I want to help people get what they want... Sound cool?

Jer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would like:

Black ball with silver stripes, 5sp H pattern, and Shelby GT in sliver on the sides (Dependiing upon when they would be available, this could also be Shelby GT/SC in prep for our planned upgrade late next year)

Black ball with white stripes, 6sp H pattern, and Shelby GT500 in white on the sides

Silver ball with blue stripes, 6sp H pattern, and Shelby GT500 KR in blue on the sides

Kona Blue - Silver Stripes with GT 500 and Snake in silver on sides.

Same thought but Kona Blue & White stripe/logo/scrpt

Phill (color match the OE paint schemes)

Vista Blue/Silver Le Mans Stripe

White/Silver Le Mans Stripe

White/Blue Le Mans Stripe

With either S Snake, CS logo, SGT

But what I would love to see is something to celebrate the Old Man, maybe something as simple as '1923-2012'.

Another possibility... a Carbon Fibre ball with red stripes and cobra / GT500 emblem in red? Don't know if that is possible but it would be slick.

The CF idea is interesting. I'll look into it.

Jer

Archived