TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Want a Special Shifter Ball?

Jer

Still working on this program, folks... didn't want you to think I've forgotten...

Jer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what is required?

Your sig says you have a 40th so it should be the 12mm x 1.25 TP.

'07-'09: 12mm x 1.25

'10-'13: 10mm x 1.25

Aftermarket: 12mm x 1.75

(at least for GT500's)

Phill

Your sig says you have a 40th so it should be the 12mm x 1.25 TP.

'07-'09: 12mm x 1.25

'10-'13: 10mm x 1.25

Aftermarket: 12mm x 1.75

(at least for GT500's)

Phill

If you have a 40th, it may depend on whether or not you have a stock or upgraded (SPP) shifter 'cause I believe they're different.

But of course it probably won't matter since the proposed balls will come with a few adapters.

Any snow yet Phill?

I guess winter will be a little more bearable after the elections, eh?

'Course being from Md, I can now marry my toy poodle, lol.

If you have a 40th, it may depend on whether or not you have a stock or upgraded (SPP) shifter 'cause I believe they're different.

But of course it probably won't matter since the proposed balls will come with a few adapters.

Any snow yet Phill?

I guess winter will be a little more bearable after the elections, eh?

'Course being from Md, I can now marry my toy poodle, lol.

I thought the post he was replying to said he had a stock shifter/handle in his car. Mebbe not. I tried to look back and couldn't find the first one.

NO snow here yet but it got cold today (was 68 yesterday) and snow is expected this weekend. We need it BADLY. We'll be on water rationing soon. Good thing it's winter and I don't have to water my lawn but once a month.

I thought things would settle down here after the elections too. I'm registered Republican, the wife is registered Democrat and we live in a swing state so we were getting HAMMERED with robo-calls from all sides and above. TV too. I flat out stopped answering my phone, turned the ringer off and figured if a friend wanted me, they knew my cell number.

And now we're getting calls from different 'groups' that are trying to get the Affordable Medical Act (aka "Obama-care") overturned (Mike Huckabee), another telling us Obama isn't his real name and "we have a traitor in the Whitehouse, please send money", etc. etc. etc.

I can buy just about any gun I desire (and I have!) but I still can't marry my toy poodle! <LOL>

Man, and I thought Calif. was bad. We get door-to-door solicitors constantly here and phone calls on top of that. It's crazy.

Phill

I would Love an alloy grey knob with satin silver Cobra snake, gear numbers and rally stripes to match my car. I just ordered the grey ball with black writing and installed it on my new MGW short throw but am not completely satisfied with it. It seemed like the best option for my car though. Thank you.

I'm starting to feel a little goofy for having the stock SGT shifter ball on MY car... LOL....

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

brs_5rdr_grey.jpg this is similar to what i am using. i would like something very similar with the SGT logo on it. Thank you! :)

ok editing cause i took a few actual pics of the one i have. the finish is awesome... any chance of a finish like this? with the SGT logo.

normal_20130101_172650~0.jpgnormal_20130101_172947.jpgnormal_20130101_172814.jpg

If I sent you this one...would you etch it and "Authorize" it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This program will be available VERY SOON. Can't wait to be able to offer everyone the shifter ball setup they want.

Jer

Like any version of White with Satin Sliver Stripes mentioned by a number of the SGT fans. Prefer Berg Snake but would take Shebly GT or CS logo sides. Needs to fit Hurst and would keep the the H as well.

Like that we might be able to custom order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one is coming along kicking and screaming... it's one of those things that I just can't seem to get an ETA on.

Let me hit it hard for a few days, see what I can do.

Jer

This one is coming along kicking and screaming... it's one of those things that I just can't seem to get an ETA on.

Jer

Thanks Jer! We all appreciate the long and hard hours you are willing to put in for us!

Jer

Haha! Thanks for Update!

Archived