TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wide Body kit

NMAv

Someone who is getting it on their car while getting it changed, I won't mention who or what conversion they are getting but he said he was quoted 15000 dollars. Jer I hope that isn't true.

1. That's not the price.

2. In this thread, we're talking about the widebody kit, not an INSTALLED item done at Shelby.

3. You do know what other companies charge for widebody packages, right?

Jer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well even if thats the price with installation that still gives me shock. But I guess the 2 people who told me are liars for whatever reason. I mean the kit price by itself is nothing unless there are people here who feel comfortable enough to install it themselves than install price is just as important as the piece price.

What ever the price is I hope its no where near what I was told.

Well even if thats the price with installation that still gives me shock. But I guess the 2 people who told me are liars for whatever reason. I mean the kit price by itself is nothing unless there are people here who feel comfortable enough to install it themselves than install price is just as important as the piece price.

Well I sure as hell wasnt lying, no reason for that. And BTW, you were 995 light on the price you put up.

Look at the post above yours.

I read nothing that indicates where the price came from other than one persons claim of what it cost. Not where that price came from. It seams to be implied that te price came from Shelby, but that cannot be the case if Jer hasn't set a price.

So I'm back to my question. Where did the price come from?

I'm also not a liar and the price I told you I'm paying for the rear wide body on my GTS is not $15000. That's also not the price Shelby gave me for front and rear. I guess you had a choice between breaking confidence by stating the price I sent you in a PM or calling me a liar and stating a price I didn't give you. Nice choice.

Just to be clear, the price I gave you (from Shelby) is certainly far more than the parts price will be. It includes extensive body work and repainting. It also includes wheels and tires.

I'm also not a liar and the price I told you I'm paying for the rear wide body on my GTS is not $15000. That's also not the price Shelby gave me for front and rear. I guess you had a choice between breaking confidence by stating the price I sent you in a PM or calling me a liar and stating a price I didn't give you. Nice choice.

Just to be clear, the price I gave you (from Shelby) is certainly far more than the parts price will be. It includes extensive body work and repainting. It also includes wheels and tires.

I wasn't referring to you the other person told me they quoted him was 15995. I made no mention of you or someone else. And the liar comment was sarcasm because I know neither of you are lying. Your price as you said was with the conversion I believe the other was parts if installed at Shelby. Though I would imagine Shelby labor bring the cheapest since this is something familiar to them.i think in both cases Jer said the wide body comes with panels tires and rims I Think not sure.

.i think in both cases Jer said the wide body comes with panels tires and rims I Think not sure.

The widebody kit, available through SPP, will be in three parts:

1. The rear widebody kit.

2. The front widebody kit (cannot be purchased alone, unless ordered by someone who has the rear kit already).

3. Wheels and tires (available to anyone).

Thus, there will be three prices announced soon.

Cars that are converted to widebodys here at Shelby are a different matter, as they include labor for installation, repainting, etc... Those prices are set by the Production Department, and have nothing to do with me.

Jer

What are you worried about, '13?

Just take the profits you'll earn from selling your new 50 Anniversary wheels and buy a kit or two and you'll still have enough left over to afford installation. :shrug:

The widebody kit, available through SPP, will be in three parts:

1. The rear widebody kit.

2. The front widebody kit (cannot be purchased alone, unless ordered by someone who has the rear kit already).

3. Wheels and tires (available to anyone).

Thus, there will be three prices announced soon.

Cars that are converted to widebodys here at Shelby are a different matter, as they include labor for installation, repainting, etc... Those prices are set by the Production Department, and have nothing to do with me.

Jer

Good morning Jer:

Would I be able to get the wheels with the Super Snake scripts? Which would be, 2013 ones?

Thanks,

Jorge

Good morning Jer:

Would I be able to get the wheels with the Super Snake scripts? Which would be, 2013 ones?

Thanks,

Jorge

Jorge,

That would be a question for Gary Patterson. Email him directly: GaryP@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer

So how much will this set me back??????

Price and availability to be announced soon...

Jer

We were not able to fit it in at SEMA, we're already bringing a bunch of cars. The kits will be available very soon (weeks, not months), and I'll announce the pricing ASAP.

In the meantime, the new Shelby Annual magazine has a great article with lots of photos, I highly recommend it for anyone thinking of this kit.

Jer

Is official pricing and pictures available yet?

Is official pricing and pictures available yet?

No. When we roll it out, it will be a full announcement with pictures, pricing, etc. here on the forum. Should be very soon now, just finalizing details.

Thanks,

Jer

Archived