TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua email list

sportscars

LOL...that was hilarious, Jim, sweet, innocent, Wendy....I think she needs a fast car now!!!

Yes, Glen, Ford has never been able to get their traction control right...

Going to call the Holland tomorrow and book my room, will also send a check...

Thanks for all the comments...I got some really good laughs reading all this tonight!!

Alex

What can i say but - :salute::hysterical2: and :yahoo: B)

David

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

All I can say is STFU...that is a University, right? Probably is...LOL I went there...:) (inside joke)

To clarify for those that don't "know" ...spots: mean old... (I live in Palm Springs) people, limes, and lemons. Seeds:.... block my straw!!!

Those that don't want to have fun, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that go to sleep at 9pm in any US time zone, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that are not open minded, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that are boring people in general, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that don't enjoy being in the middle of nowhere and texting or talking on the phone every 3 minutes, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that don't enjoy Shelby's, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that only want to talk about nothing but their Shelby's and wear nothing but Shelby underwear, socks, shorts, hats, shirts, and shoes, don't bother coming to Terlingua, all others WILL fit in and have the time of their lives if they can come!!!! I PROMISE you will enjoy it!!! :)

Alex

Alex

Alex-

so how does a person who "may" satisfy the various criteria listed above get an invite to Terlingua?

Pat

Hi Pat,

Yep, please just dop me an email at vorpl8@yahoo.com

I can answer all your questions and provide event info.

All board member can and can be found at www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com

David

All I can say is STFU...that is a University, right? Probably is...LOL I went there... :) (inside joke)

To clarify for those that don't "know" ...spots: mean old... (I live in Palm Springs) people, limes, and lemons. Seeds:.... block my straw!!!

Those that don't want to have fun, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that go to sleep at 9pm in any US time zone, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that are not open minded, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that are boring people in general, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that don't enjoy being in the middle of nowhere and texting or talking on the phone every 3 minutes, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that don't enjoy Shelby's, don't bother coming to Terlingua, those that only want to talk about nothing but their Shelby's and wear nothing but Shelby underwear, socks, shorts, hats, shirts, and shoes, don't bother coming to Terlingua, all others WILL fit in and have the time of their lives if they can come!!!! I PROMISE you will enjoy it!!! :)

Alex

Alex

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::drop:

Sherri you can wear anything you like! :yahoo:

All I can say is STFU...that is a University, right? Probably is...LOL I went there... :) (inside joke)

Alex

Alex

I'm certainly glad I got in a couple of Terlingua experiences before Alex Alex got elected and changed the bylaws.

Sherri, did you mean "thong" :wub::drool: or thing :idea: ? Trying to figure out what "thing" you might wear.......

Alex, are you saying I cant wear my Shelby garters this year? They are my favorite present from you!!!

Sean, it was supposed to say thong! Just got excited thinking about getting away from civilization :-)

Can someone PM me the dates for this years event?

Thank you.

Too cool..............hope you can get in on this Jim. Terlingua is an experience everyone should try at least once in their life.

Viva Terlingua.

The Dutchies will be in Terlingua again in July and October! Terlingua is the best place to meet old and new friends :yahoo:

Canadians will be there in October. Were looking forward to dining with the other legal aliens again.

Glen

Canadians will be there in October. Were looking forward to dining with the other legal aliens again.

Glen

Glen,

And we'all are looking forward to dining with you'all as well!!!!!! :rockon::worship::salute:

David

Glen,

And we'all are looking forward to dining with you'all as well!!!!!! :rockon::worship::salute:

David

David - Dining with them? Heck that isn't the fun part. Drinking with them . . . now that is the fun part. And, this year, we will be bringing some special stuff in that department. I doubt our special stuff will be as exciting as Chris Carter's moonshine but we will do out best.

Jim

David - Dining with them? Heck that isn't the fun part. Drinking with them . . . now that is the fun part. And, this year, we will be bringing some special stuff in that department. I doubt our special stuff will be as exciting as Chris Carter's moonshine but we will do out best.

Jim

:party:

Archived