TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua email list

sportscars

Okay everyone,

As we (the Board of Directors) continue to get more organized we have now begun an email list. If you are interested in staying up-to-date on everything we are doing and what is going on, please send me a PM with your email address and I will add you.

Thanks,

Sean

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems your PM box is full..........

Timothypogue@yahoo.com

Very interested in attending next year.

Hi Tim,

I have you on the list for next year, space dependent, after alumni sign up. I would say chances are good as you are early. I will let you know in a few weeks after the alumni signup round, at worst yo may wait list a little.

David

Hi Tim,

I have you on the list for next year, space dependent, after alumni sign up. I would say chances are good as you are early. I will let you know in a few weeks after the alumni signup round, at worst yo may wait list a little.

David

Fair enough. Ill be optimistic and start planning for this trip now ;)

My favorite event of the year every year! Sean and board, obviously keep me on the list! You have my email!

Helaina,

You and Ron are platinum executive level members!!!! Of course you are on the list!

David

My favorite event of the year every year! Sean and board, obviously keep me on the list! You have my email!

As for yearly events, Terlingua is definitely my favorite event. :wub: . If you want to talk every 2-4 years...........well SRE has my heart in that category.

• 2 weeks later...

Pending my the schedule and the trip is on my rotaion month I will be there if there is room. azmartin@cableone.net. had a good time meeting everyone i Tucson and cruising for a little while into New Mexico. Looking forward to the whole ordeal. From Alaska to Africa, still with the A list.

• 3 months later...

Yes, the newsletter will be coming out soon and registration will open for any spots not spoken for by returnees and alumni. Please feel free to email me or any board member for details, to sign up and to ask questions. There is likely to be a few spots open before we fill, seems we have a few each year due to people's schedules, lives, jobs etc. This is a truly unique and fun event. ALL are welcome.

vorpl8@yahoo.com is my email.

www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com to learn more and see who the board is and or other contacts.

Alumni, the newsletter and yearly deposit call is coming shortly.

David

If you are set on using the PM function, feel free to PM me. I am also a board member and have unlimited PM space. (Perk of being a Team Shelby Director)

I also set up the spreadsheet for everyone that gets on the list, so it probably wouldn't hurt to copy me at the very least if you are not a returning member.

Space will fill up quick, but we will do EVERYTHING in our power to make sure we get everyone we possibly can to come.

Looking forward to loosing my "Rookie" status.

Come on October. :happy feet:

Yep, your rookie time was err when Pigs Flew as I recall :hysterical::hysterical2::salute:

Just cound not resist and we are surely looking forward to seeing you both back and the sooner the better!

David

Yep, your rookie time was err when Pigs Flew as I recall :hysterical::hysterical2::salute:

Just cound not resist and we are surely looking forward to seeing you both back and the sooner the better!

David

:hysterical2:

Got the first week of October already marked "vacation" on all the company calendars. :happy feet:

Archived