TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Overkill?

thewheelman

Leaving early in the morning for a road trip to the Smoky Mountains for a week. Got oil changed last week. Washed and waxed it last night. Went out this evening and mounted the gps and the radar detector, threw in maps of the dragon's tail. So, wife says it's time to pack.....

Gathered up my stuff, packed my red, blue, black, red/gray GT 500 shirts, my tan Carroll Shelby shirt, my Infineon and Las Vegas Speedway shirts, my Shelby 50th black and white shirts, along with our two GT 500 jackets and stuffed it all in my new Shelby luggage.......think that's a bit of overkill?

Later dudes!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I stuck all our toiletries in my Carroll Shelby tool bag I got from Restoration Hardware a couple of years ago.....the wife thinks I've finally gone over the edge....

Leaving early in the morning for a road trip to the Smoky Mountains for a week. Got oil changed last week. Washed and waxed it last night. Went out this evening and mounted the gps and the radar detector, threw in maps of the dragon's tail. So, wife says it's time to pack.....

Gathered up my stuff, packed my red, blue, black, red/gray GT 500 shirts, my tan Carroll Shelby shirt, my Infineon and Las Vegas Speedway shirts, my Shelby 50th black and white shirts, along with our two GT 500 jackets and stuffed it all in my new Shelby luggage.......think that's a bit of overkill?

Later dudes!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I stuck all our toiletries in my Carroll Shelby tool bag I got from Restoration Hardware a couple of years ago.....the wife thinks I've finally gone over the edge....

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

I would LOVE to get a Team Shelby Tail Of The Dragon event going. They have Rod Runs in Pigeon Forge in April and one in September, maybe we could talk to Sharon about doing an event to coincide with one of the Rod Runs going on. I have been to many of them in April but it has been 20yrs or so since I have gone. It is centrally located in the midwest, plenty of lodging, beautiful countryside, and oh ya the Dragon (wooohooo). Any Mississippi valley directors want to do this, lets put it together. If I can help just send me a message and I willdo what I can from Indy. firekiller.ctf@gmail.com.

Archived