smknhot

What Color CF  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What Color Carbon Fiber?

• Black/Gray
    • Red
    • Other

Hey Guys,

I am looking to have some work done at Southeast Carbon Works and need an opinion. I am going to do some Hydro Carbon in the interior of my car. She is Torch Red with Crimson Red Leather Interior. Should I go with the black/gray CF or Red CF? I want something different but I am afraid of it being too much red in the inside. Maybe leave the red for under the hood? Too many decisions!

post-39174-0-51968200-1349112663_thumb.jpg

post-39174-0-51968200-1349112663_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys,

I am looking to have some work done at Southeast Carbon Works and need an opinion. I am going to do some Hydro Carbon in the interior of my car. She is Torch Red with Crimson Red Leather Interior. Should I go with the black/gray CF or Red CF? I want something different but I am afraid of it being too much red in the inside. Maybe leave the red for under the hood? Too many decisions!

Welcome to Team Shelby!happy%20feet.gif

This sort of question is very subjective!

To me - looks like a lot of red right now!

Hey Guys,

Dont overdue the red inside.

I have the same interior on my GT. The outside is black. The CF will blend in with the red interior and then becomes "too much red". IMHO.

Archived