TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford & Mustang Roundup Silver Springs Fl

Hot Pony

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think so. The consenseus seems to be that if we're going to be parking with the other Shelbys and not with the club whats the point of an EARLY arrival.

That would mean that you OLD retiring folks can sleep in .

Don't forget the meeting tomorrow evening.

Vic

I am driving down on Friday evening and unfortunately cannot stay Sunday due to work requirements. Just glad I can go Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's great cars. I am staying right next to the park, so I'll probably go in early so I can get the car cleaned up from the drive down. Probably the worst part of having a white car is cleaning it up after driving it to a show.

DGGT500, FYI there is a self-service car wash just about 2.5 miles west of the park on Silver Springs Blvd. I think the street # is 3744.

It is'nt Boulevard car wash,if you see them you've gone to far.

BTW whereare you coming in from

That blk conv in the thumb nail is the wife and i, we have since had stripes added

Vic

Cool. That's Donald Farr taking pictures of the cars cruising by. He rode with me last year in my igot silver Shelby in the picture. This year he said Ford's letting him have a new Mustang GT for the cruise.

DGGT500, FYI there is a self-service car wash just about 2.5 miles west of the park on Silver Springs Blvd. I think the street # is 3744.

It is'nt Boulevard car wash,if you see them you've gone to far.

BTW whereare you coming in from

Thanks for the info on the car wash. I expect it will have plenty of activity. I am coming from St Augustine. I will likely drive through Palatka and take 19 South to 314 in Salt Springs to head down. I am staying at the HI Express next to the park. I just joined MFMC as there seems to be zero activity in Jacksonville with JMC so I will also be at Waterford Lakes this year. This will be the first year I have actually had the time to take one of my cars to multiple shows, so I plan to make as many as possible.

Looks like the weather is going to be around 80*. Great shorts weather. :yahoo:

But in January :shrug:

Temperature never bothered Vic, he'd wear shorts if it was 40 below! Kinda scary... :hysterical:

I will be on the Pony Trail ride to Cedar Key on Friday, and will stay for both days of the show!

See you all there!

Sam

Temperature never bothered Vic, he'd wear shorts if it was 40 below! Kinda scary... :hysterical:

I will be on the Pony Trail ride to Cedar Key on Friday, and will stay for both days of the show!

See you all there!

Sam

Sam,

I am like Vic also, I wear shorts as much as possible.

The only time I have seen Vic in long pants was the year of the 26* weather in Ocala.

Archived