TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford & Mustang Roundup Silver Springs Fl

Hot Pony

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number 842! I will either be there Thursday night or early Friday morning - depends on the weather, but will probably do the trail ride to Cedar Key!

Guess we need to get Sharon or Robert in on this impromptu "Team Shelby" gathering!

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leaving 5:30am? Are you just going for the day?

We plan on arriving at 5:30 at the Days Inn or the Holiday Inn where everbody in the club is going to congragate. Yes, that means we'll leave here at 4am ish.

Yes, only going to spend the day there.

This would be the list of Saturday night dinner for Team Shelby members. Please PM email and cel (if its possible) to be in contact with everybody). Anyone has a restaurant suggestion?

- Jorge Gomez (Amigo GT500)

- Jim Dombrowski (07gt500conv)

- Sam (2007_Shelby_GT)

I'd be up for the dinner, if my hosts aren't planning anything. There are several restaurants in the area - wasn't there one "on the square"? Maybe the Longhorn Steakhouse?

At the show, if logistics and timing permit, on Saturday, perhaps we could all try and park in the same general area? This might be tough due to everyone's different arrival times and the way NPD groups cars - I know Jim and Vic usually park in front of the stage.

Sam

This would be the list of Saturday night dinner for Team Shelby members. Please PM email and cel (if its possible) to be in contact with everybody). Anyobe has a restaurant suggestion?

- Jorge Gomez (Amigo GT500)

- Jim Dombrowski (07gt500conv)

- Sam (2007_Shelby_GT)

Tried to send info but your box must be full.

Last year a bunch of us ate at Harry' Seafood Bar & Grill. It's downtown 1 block south of SS Blvd. Take a look, www.hookedonharrys.com

Vic

• 2 weeks later...

Val decided not to go this year with me, so I am good for parking where ever.

Didnt have the Shelby last year so parking amongst the other snakes sounds like fun.

AND when I refer to snakes I mean the cars, not people like Vic.

Ouch!!! :drop:

Archived