TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA Grand National 2013 at the Mickyard

07gt500conv

Hey for some of you that do like to do car shows, our local mustang club is doing the 2013 MCA Grand National Show at Disney Labor Day Weekend, 2013

http://www.mustangsatthemickyard.com

Something else to plan a trip to Disney. The host hotel, Cornado Springs is reserving rooms at $99/night. At this moment, Disney has advised us we have 2/3 of the rooms reserved. We believe the hotel has 800 rooms. Should be a good time.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sharon,

If you need help, please let me know. A few of TS members within Mid Florida Mustang were trying to come up with ideas for things to do outside the show. We came up with a few ideas and are working on specifics.

That sounds great. We would like to do a TS get together.

Ok we're booked, reserved 4 rooms and tentatively we have 15 family members , good thing we all get along

The 29th until September 2nd at Disney, is anyone else arriving earlier than that as we are planning on arriving on aug 24 and are looking for another place to stay

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any info at this point on the schedule of events for this show? I just tried to do my room reservations, but the system is down. The lady did say that there were still rooms available, so I will be calling back tomorrow. The website lists some of the extra events like the ice cream social and BBQ, but is light on info besides that. I know it is still early, lol, but was wanting to get a feel for it. I have never been to an MCA event, but plan to join the MCA very soon. I am having to skip the Bash in Vegas this year due to a military transfer to South Carolina, so this will be a great event for me to make up that loss. My wife is a Disney fanatic and my daughter will love it too! I am excited that Team Shelby will be involved also, so Sharon if youand Robert need a hand let me know. I plan to get there Friday around lunch time and head back on Monday.

Again, if anyone has details on the schedule of events or plans, please let me know!

Any info at this point on the schedule of events for this show? I just tried to do my room reservations, but the system is down. The lady did say that there were still rooms available, so I will be calling back tomorrow. The website lists some of the extra events like the ice cream social and BBQ, but is light on info besides that. I know it is still early, lol, but was wanting to get a feel for it. I have never been to an MCA event, but plan to join the MCA very soon. I am having to skip the Bash in Vegas this year due to a military transfer to South Carolina, so this will be a great event for me to make up that loss. My wife is a Disney fanatic and my daughter will love it too! I am excited that Team Shelby will be involved also, so Sharon if youand Robert need a hand let me know. I plan to get there Friday around lunch time and head back on Monday.

Again, if anyone has details on the schedule of events or plans, please let me know!

Morgan,

What do you want to know?

I am with one of the clubs putting on the show and know the iternary.

Archived