TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome to Team Shelby - Ontario, Canada

robertlane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Team Shelby Ontario, Canada Region. This region was formed on 03 September 2012 and will have two regional directors, which be announced soon :)

Thats great news! :rockon:

now lets get pissed...

For those south of the 49th parallel, Lets get Pissed is Canadian for tying one on... :beerchug: not to get mad... :nonono:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY .......MR DIRECTOR.... Mike do you mean a TEA Party :beerchug: :tequila:

50th Birthday and a Team Shelby Regional Director :yahoo: .....................Looks like a great day. Happy Birthday and Congratulations Mike :beerchug:

Thanks guys, turning 50 is the easy part, think of the alternative.......(waking up elbowing a pine box doesn't sound good) but having fun

installing all my birthday gifts this week, upgraded front & rear brakes, TVS from a 2013, (until Steve sells me his 2.8L hint hint) LCA relocation brackets, sequential lights,

Congratulations......

Now lets get cracking on putting a plan together for the Eastern Canadian Cruise..... :rolleyes:

Now that we have a Team Shelby Canadian Region we will start meeting to form a plan for our event`s. Stay tuned.

The TVS is as close to a direct swap as I have read, gonna start tonight so I will let you know

Thanks Doug, the crazy Canucks aren't that hard to handle....lol

As Robert stated we have to start the serious plans for next years cruise

I really want to plan a Shelby day at Mosport as well, jim & I are pumped about the getting the wheels turning

congrats Mike on all accounts.... you'll have your hands full keeping those crazy Canadians in line.

that was a joke.... go get 'um and have a blast! Be careful cuz you're over 50 now! :beerchug:

Don`t forget you will need a passport so get crackin.

Guest markham51

Mark Good to hear you are still around TS . We need to hook up for lunch with Steve.

Sounds great...headed back to Ontario tomorrow. Havent been home in almost 3 months. Looking forward to some golf in Muskokas and Waterloo. Very flexible on time and place.

Sounds great...headed back to Ontario tomorrow. Havent been home in almost 3 months. Looking forward to some golf in Muskokas and Waterloo. Very flexible on time and place.

Great to hear, I haven't seen you since the 2008 bash!!!

I am golfing 5 rounds in 8 days this week, trying to get as much in as I can :happy feet: :happy feet:

Good we will keep in touch, maybe we could get Mike up to.

Archived