TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Member Stickers

Nitro

Just a thought here, but after trying to apply my 2012 Team Shelby Member Cling Decal to my car it became readily evident that black lettering is almost invisible when put on the windshield or rear window of a car that has a black interior. Did not someone at Shelby American ever try putting one of these on and seeing what it looked like? I can tell you what they look like, Invisible.. How about considering WHITE lettering on the sticker next time around, at least then it will be somewhat visible. Or possibly give the members the option of white or black, as some might still like the invisible sticker. In the mean time I am having my car sent to the interior shop and having the entire interior done in white so that the sticker shows up.

Just put mine on. It's horrible... The sticker has gone downhill since 2010. IMHO.

2009 sticker worked great, went on the inside

2010 sticker worked great, went on the inside

2011 sticker worked great, but went on the outside. I asked over and over for them to put it back on the inside. Kept getting told they would and never did. Was a little disappointed.

2012 looks like poop. And it's not a sticker. It's a cling on. :nonono:

Sorry Robert but you fumbled this one. Fix 2011 make it an inside sticker. Redo 2012 to look like 2011. Resend to all members. I'd even be willing to chip in a few bucks if it helped...

Just put mine on. It's horrible... The sticker has gone downhill since 2010. IMHO.

2009 sticker worked great, went on the inside

2010 sticker worked great, went on the inside

2011 sticker worked great, but went on the outside. I asked over and over for them to put it back on the inside. Kept getting told they would and never did. Was a little disappointed.

2012 looks like poop. And it's not a sticker. It's a cling on. :nonono:

Sorry Robert but you fumbled this one. Fix 2011 make it an inside sticker. Redo 2012 to look like 2011. Resend to all members. I'd even be willing to chip in a few bucks if it helped...

The very first Year I joined (I think 2009) I received 2 in my Kit, BOTH were Static Cling and Round with one being the Cobra Snake and the other being the CS logo. I have reused the "CS" one on 3 different Vehicles and I removed it when I sold my last Mustang and miss placed it and had to put the Cobra Snake one on my Ranger. All of the others that I have received over the Years of Membership are still in their packages and look like they to are Static Cling.

The very first Year I joined (I think 2009) I received 2 in my Kit, BOTH were Static Cling and Round with one being the Cobra Snake and the other being the CS logo. I have reused the "CS" one on 3 different Vehicles and I removed it when I sold my last Mustang and miss placed it and had to put the Cobra Snake one on my Ranger. All of the others that I have received over the Years of Membership are still in their packages and look like they to are Static Cling.

Static cling or not. You are missing the point of consistancy and the fact that 2012 looks like poop.

Static cling or not. You are missing the point of consistancy and the fact that 2012 looks like poop.

No, I got the Point............No matter what color your Interior is "BLACK" should NEVER be used on a Clear Decal or Cling. It wont show up.

Archived