TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blue Ridge Mustang Club Show, Asheville NC

07gt500conv

Joe,

It was good meeting you guys. I will see what we can do in February, I have a lot of travel coming up for business, but you never know.

Glad you liked the SGT, I have enjoyed the hell out of it (them).

Hope you had a safe trip home

Andrew

Andrew,

I was able to go to the 39th annual Maggie Valley show before I left for home.

I was sure you would have your car in that show as well since it was so close to Asheville. It turned out to be a pretty nice event.

Hope to see you in Orlando next year.

Joe

Andrew,

I was able to go to the 39th annual Maggie Valley show before I left for home.

I was sure you would have your car in that show as well since it was so close to Asheville. It turned out to be a pretty nice event.

Hope to see you in Orlando next year.

Joe

Would like to have gone but had to go out of town on business

It was good meeting you and I do want to get a Carolina group down to the Disney National Show !

Andrew

• 1 month later...

We were just in Asheville the end of last week and really loved the area. We would love to bring the Shelby's down for this show. Is this always the middle of September? If so, we will definitely put on the calendar for next year.

Typically it is the the weekend after Labor Day weekend, but next year it is not.

They are hosting the MCA National Show and it is around the July 4th weekend.

Then our Club, Mid Florida Mustang is hosting the Grand National MCA show Labor Day weekend at Walt Disney World.

There is a thread started for our show also. Also, google MICKYARD and you will find the website.

If you need any other info, please PM me.

Archived