TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blue Ridge Mustang Club Show, Asheville NC

07gt500conv

There are a few of us making plans to attend the Blue Ridge Mustang Club Show in Asheville NC.

6TH ANNUAL MUSTANGS FOR HOSPICE AND ALL FORD SHOW SEPTEMBER 15TH AND 16TH BILTMORE SQUARE MALL, ASHEVILLE, NC

http://brmcoa.org/mustangs-for-hospice- ... /#more-154

Anyone interested in joining us.

If you want a real treat, we are leaving on the 12th and going up to the Tail of the Dragon to get some seat time in the Shelby's.thefinger.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well I should be there since I have paid and live in Asheville !

Had a great time the last couple of r years with Carl and Craig

But the SGT is at Appalachian Performance, they are suppose to be wrapping it up today and will nto know until this afternoon

Andrew

3Q6J1304-L.jpg

3Q6J1305-L.jpg

3Q6J1316-L.jpg

3Q6J1313-L.jpg

But the SGT is at Appalachian Performance, they are suppose to be wrapping it up today and will nto know until this afternoon

Andrew

We sure did have good times the last couple of years.........

This is killing me setting here at work instead of being in Asheville this morning! I even called Kim asking her one more time if there was anyway she could get out of class tomorrow, sadly she said no.... :(

I thought for about a minute just getting in the car tomorrow morning and head out by myself, but that would really upset her if I went without her.

Please take plenty of pictures and post them up.

Andrew

3Q6J1304-L.jpg

3Q6J1305-L.jpg

3Q6J1316-L.jpg

3Q6J1313-L.jpg

Andrew,

Nice meeting you at the show Saturday. BTW, I like the MODS you did to your SGT. If you can, you should try and make it to our show in Orlando in February 2013 or the National Show at Disney in August. Let me know if you need the details. Best Regards, Joe

Andrew,

Nice meeting you at the show Saturday. BTW, I like the MODS you did to your SGT. If you can, you should try and make it to our show in Orlando in February 2013 or the National Show at Disney in August. Let me know if you need the details. Best Regards, Joe

Joe,

It was good meeting you guys. I will see what we can do in February, I have a lot of travel coming up for business, but you never know.

Glad you liked the SGT, I have enjoyed the hell out of it (them).

Hope you had a safe trip home

Andrew

Archived