TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Shifter Balls

Staff

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Shifter Knob installed.

I like the look, as you can see it really does depends on the lighting. At times you can not see it, other time you notice it and there are times when it really stands out depending on the lighting conditions.

Shift knob 1.jpg

Shift knob 1.jpg

I'm going to dig into the shifter ball subject in the upcoming week. I should have a better handle on it then (pun intended, sort of)...

Jer

My ultimate goal is to make them in every combination... not always possible, but I'll try!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to get one of these for my 2012 GT500, however I am having a hard time understanding if I will need to get the adapter (I guess the silver part that hides the shifter handle that is between the shifter knob and the cloth boot. Can someone give me a definitive answer on if I need to also purchase this part (as when I go to the shifter ball link, it only states that for earlier Gt500s).

thanks,

Crowley

Still none for the KR, I guess we are forgotten already...

See my reply to your other post.

Jer

I really want to get one of these for my 2012 GT500, however I am having a hard time understanding if I will need to get the adapter (I guess the silver part that hides the shifter handle that is between the shifter knob and the cloth boot. Can someone give me a definitive answer on if I need to also purchase this part (as when I go to the shifter ball link, it only states that for earlier Gt500s).

thanks,

Crowley

bump

Folks, there have been a LOT of requests for unique color and graphic combos.

All I ask is that everyone let me take the time I need to sift through.

I'd love to make you all happy.

With lots of stuff going on, and me being "the new guy", this may take a bit!

Thanks!

Jer

Jer,

Your doing an awesome job trying to keep it all straight for all the combinations.

"Trying" is the right word for it! LOL...

Thanks,

Jer

if you just did all of the ford solid colors and color w/stripe combos (with or without the words "shelby") they'd be generic enough to suit anybody, reducing the need to create each permutation for each model.

:salute:

Jer

if you just did all of the ford solid colors and color w/stripe combos (with or without the words "shelby") they'd be generic enough to suit anybody, reducing the need to create each permutation for each model.

exactly. I don't know why they didn't do this from the start

still no word on a white with red stripe shift ball?

Sorry, the new wheel program has taken up so much energy, the shifter balls have been neglected a bit.

I'll try to get it going for you.

Jer

Jer are there any plans for stripe delete shifter balls? Because if not I'll just order a black with grey stripped one tomorrow.

No plans for that.

Jer

Archived