TEAM SHELBY FORUM

July 4th sale????????????

SVTSnake

That would be nice. Where are the new wheels I heard about? I was waiting for a discount to get wheels, then I heard that they are coming out with new wheels so I thought I would wait for them. At this rate, they will never get my money!

I am waiting for a sale also. Going to buy the Shelby camber caster plates when they come up with another 20% off sale.

20% discounts are very rare. Don't fall into the same trap I did. I had prioritized my purchases and was waiting for discounts. I ended up never buying the part because it was discontinued before it came up on my list at the time of a discount.

I am waiting for a sale also. Going to buy the Shelby camber caster plates when they come up with another 20% off sale.

If they have a sale, it won't be listed or announced here. It will be in the TS restricted (Club house?) section.

Phill

If they have a sale, it won't be listed or announced here. It will be in the TS restricted (Club house?) section.

Phill

The Memorial Day sale was advertised either here or in the SPP section, and spurred me to get something I've been looking at for a while but wasn't able to justify the list price.

I'm looking for a good sale as well since I need a take-off hood to replace my damaged one.

The Memorial Day sale was advertised either here or in the SPP section, and spurred me to get something I've been looking at for a while but wasn't able to justify the list price.

I'm looking for a good sale as well since I need a take-off hood to replace my damaged one.

I didn't see a Memorial Day sale! Where was that? I have been checking every day for two months. Am I looking in the wrong place?

The Memorial Day sale was advertised either here or in the SPP section,

This *IS* the SPP section.

You're not showing up as a Team Shelby member so if you saw a sale, it was a standard General Public (GP) sale which is typically 10%, or on limited items, etc.

Team Shelby members get a greater discount and the TS sales are only listed in the restricted section of TS forums. And they may or may not include the GP in TS sales.

Phill

There wasn't a Memorial Day sale. The store hasnt had a sale or discount offered since I think Christmas or maybe it just feels that way.

And for the last several sales there have been two discount codes offered, one for non-TS members and one for. The discount for members is usually 5% more.

Actually, the last sale was over Easter.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/74184-team-shelby-discount-15-off-entire-store/

Yep, and the nominal cost of an annual T/S subscription is well worth it as you can save quite a bit during these T/S sales in addition to their other benefits.

The contents of the membership kit alone is worth about what you pay for the membership.

Then you get 15-20% off for TS member sales and if you buy big ticket items, YOU SCORE.

Phill

That would be nice. Where are the new wheels I heard about? I was waiting for a discount to get wheels, then I heard that they are coming out with new wheels so I thought I would wait for them. At this rate, they will never get my money!

what kind of wheels are we talking about here?

The contents of the membership kit alone is worth about what you pay for the membership.

Then you get 15-20% off for TS member sales and if you buy big ticket items, YOU SCORE.

Phill

True Dat!

what kind of wheels are we talking about here?

As I understand it:

They are due to release a new SuperSnake wheel to replace the Alcoa (different style).

-AND-

Due to their popularity, a replacement for the Alcoa (Alcoa clone).

EL Shelby - you are correct. Just checked the date on my last order and it was an Easter Sale. Was hoping for a Memorial Day sale but didn't see one.

Yes, this is the SPP section, but found the Easter sale in one of the other general sections, but I do remember it wasn't were I thought it would be.

Sweet!!! I can always find some things to add...looking forward to some nice Valve Covers for the SGT!!

I know the Berg Faux Gas cap added 15 hp, so valve covers probabaly add 15 hp...to each side, right? :hysterical2:

this might be a dumb question, has there be any changes to the shipping costs?

edit: just answered my question, it looks like its $10.50 just to ship a poster to Pennsylvania, although if i added 2 banners to the order it was $20 total for shipping.........soooo :shrug:

this might be a dumb question, has there be any changes to the shipping costs?

edit: just answered my question, it looks like its $10.50 just to ship a poster to Pennsylvania, although if i added 2 banners to the order it was $20 total for shipping.........soooo :shrug:

If the shipping rate is too high, call your order in.

Being in the shipping biz, I can tell you private carriers (e.g. FedEx Ground and UPS) will only go so low and adding minimal amounts of weight doesn't significantly change the cost unless dimensional weight gets involved (size as opposed to weight). SA primarily uses FedEx and occasionally UPS. Additionally, fuel costs also impact private carriers, as opposed to the USPS, and private carriers will adjust their rates (usually upwards) as fuel costs change.

Archived