TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are You A Driver, or A Passenger?

When you bed down at night with your significant other...which side of the bed? Driver's side, or passenger side?

How about hotel stays, or staying with family.......which side and why do you think?

For me, wifee and I have moved about 8 times in 30 years and I remember being driver's and passenger's side an even split. It seems at least for us, that with each house move the bedroom doorway sorta dictates whichever side feels comfortable? :shrug: I do know that when you switch it up, it's hard to get used to for a while! As far as hotel stays for us...she gets whichever side the phone is on for wake-up calls. I ain't doing that! :hysterical:

Just curious. :lurk:

In a hotel? Depends on the door and where the baf-room is. At the home-drome, I'm a passenger.

Assuming the headboard is the windshield, I am the driver -)

Me too. Although, I'm not insistent on that...for example, on business travel i might sleep on the other side depending on where the clock is, how annoying the a/c unit is, etc...

Wow! Great thoughts on this subject.

This has never really occured to me till the other night when wifee was traveling and the whole king size bed was empty, and I found myself sleeping on 'my side' still? I coulda slept in the middle, or sideways, but just stayed on my normal side. It got me wondering why we do this.

Just an observation from these posts...seems most guys like being close to the door? :headscratch:

As far as windshield or rear spoiler......my thought was laying on your back, the headboard being rear spoiler. :shrug:

I have to be closest to the door in case of a fire, I want to be the first one out (just kidding). I sleep light so it's easier for me to get to the phone which is by the door on the driver's side.

Archived