TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rev your Engines

Daphne

REV YOUR SHELBY Salute May 30th to Carroll Shelby. Car show location in Jacksonville to be announced. Live web cast from the Peterson Museum in California with 1500 people attending and Jay Leno as host. Any ideas for location, let me know. I have been in touch with Bob and he is trying to get us stickers for this event. Let me know who is interested here in Jacksonville. Or if any one anywhere else in the South Atlantic that wants to do one in their own area let me know and maybe we can help.

Thank You

REV YOUR SHELBY Salute May 30th to Carroll Shelby. Car show location in Jacksonville to be announced. Live web cast from the Peterson Museum in California with 1500 people attending and Jay Leno as host. Any ideas for location, let me know. I have been in touch with Bob and he is trying to get us stickers for this event. Let me know who is interested here in Jacksonville. Or if any one anywhere else in the South Atlantic that wants to do one in their own area let me know and maybe we can help.

Thank You

Please let me know when and where this is happening. I am in Orlando and would be interested.

We have a gathering in Cocoa Beach this weekend, details below:

Memorial Day Shelby GTG

Hooters, Merrit Island (Cocoa Beach)

125 North Sykes Creek Parkway Merritt Island, FL 32953

Saturday, May 26th, 2012

430 PM-????

A gathering (GTG) for Shelby owners and wifes/girlfriends. (other cars welcome)

It has been set we will be at Mike Shad Ford at 7700 Blanding Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida 32244. My husband is a Service Advisor there. If you have any questions you can call him at 904-424-0078 or you can call me 904-424-5672.

Thank You

Archived