TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Regional Events Planned?

SGT/SC2873

Steve, I think your correct :shrug:

Do you think you are going to make it to Asheville?

Are you going to Wick's event next week?

Wick's .......yes

Asheville.......doubtful, The kids will be in school by then and Softball season will be in full swing

There goes that "work" thing again....my problem too!

It really would be great to get some Atlanta area folks together though. Maybe even just a meet and greet at a restaurant? I just don't know how to get in touch with anyone. I guess we could just start a thread and see who chimes in :shrug:

Done......lets see what turns up!

Sam

As posted earlier to Andy: Rough Itenerary below:

A couple of us from Fl are leaving on Wed, 9/12 and are driving into Tellico Plains for the night. Thursday morning, we will cross the Cherola skyway making our way the Tail of the Dragon. After a couple of hours there, we will do more country roads driving into Asheville. The plan on Friday, is to run up the Blue Ridge parkway to Diamondback and back to Asheville. Clean the cars Friday afternoon and get ready for the show on Saturday. Sunday, do the cruise with Blue Ridge Mustang Club along Parkway, go to awards ceremony and head back to Fl.

I know we have at least 3 people coming from Florida, 1 from Tenn. and another from the east coast of NC all meeting up at the Asheville show. Maybe even a few memebers from PA and NJ. All are TS members.

Should be good gathering and BRMCOA always puts on a good show.

Hope you can make it.

Sam, great to hear from you. Like Jim said for the most part. Joyce and I are leaving early wed morning, between 4 and 5. The place we're staying wed evening, the Lodge at Tellico, looks real nice so joyce wants to get there early.

Jim is heading back to Fl on sun, i believe. We're spending the sun night there and mon morning starting the drive up to Conn and RI.

Like Jim said,"Hope you can make it".

Vic

Sam, great to hear from you. Like Jim said for the most part. Joyce and I are leaving early wed morning, between 4 and 5. The place we're staying wed evening, the Lodge at Tellico, looks real nice so joyce wants to get there early.

Jim is heading back to Fl on sun, i believe. We're spending the sun night there and mon morning starting the drive up to Conn and RI.

Like Jim said,"Hope you can make it".

Vic

You must be leaving early, that's quite a hike to Tellico on the first day! (8-10 hours?) You guys going up I-75 or what?

Really sounds like a great trip, Tail of the Dragon is on my bucket list and the Blue Ridge Parkway is always beautiful!

I've got it on my calendar and if it works out, I'll let you know. If I can't make the "full monty" I'll try and shoot for Asheville at the least.

Sam

Sam,

8-10 hrs is no big deal for Vic and I. I have to work the Wed we leave, so I will head out around 2-3 in the afternoon and drive into the night. Done it numerous times and I love driving like this. Will get up there around midnight or so.

Yes, we will go up I-75. Probably come home on I-95. Round Trip.... :drop:

Archived