TEAM SHELBY FORUM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too many 350 identifiers on the current model, so it would be great to remove 90% of them and simplify the look and classy it up a bit. Ford does a great job putting few identifiers made of more quality materials that gives their cars a richer feel. Maybe spend a couple bucks and get an airbag cover replacement for the passenger side with the GT350 logo embossed in it. Externally, only put the GT350 logo on the sides and trunk rear.

Suggested 2013 GT350 ideas

Goal: Unique one off styling, FAST as hell, purpose built performance car, limited build( 176 units+ 50 GT-350 Hertz cars ,1 factory car for Gary Patterson!), handle like no other car in its class

Offer 3 versions (limit the production run to 171units + 50 Hertz units

Normally aspirated GT350 $15k package (5.0 ltr 4v Coyote tuned to 450- 475hp) 25 units

S/C GT350 $25k package (S/C KB 5.0ltr Coyote 4v tuned to 575- 600hp) 125 units

S/C GT350 Track or R version $25k package (rear seat delete, side exhaust,roll bar, R suspension mods, 5.8ltr S/C 675hp, IRS 20 units + factory car for Gary Patterson to test all over the country!!

Paxton S/C Hertz - Rent Me Red/white stripes or Gold Metallic/white stripes 5.0 ltr 4 v 525hp 50 units Limit rentals to LAS, LAX, MCO, DFW,ATL 10k miles. They then go back to Shelby LAS for re-sale.

Add:

Unique performance steering wheel line, LED driving lights/ brake duct cooling combo ducts in front, side exhaust and a quad rear exhaust, rear seat delete, carbon fiber splitter/accents, new wheel design

Colors: white/blue stripes, guardsman blue/white, white/stripe delete except 350 decals on hood, grabber blue/orange stripes (Gulf GT-40 theme)

Don't offer Chrome wheels, A/T, paddle shifters, navigation, Convertible ( help maintain values of 2012 cars), sunroof or glass roof,

We have finalized the design and content for the 2013 model. Keep watching this topic for information next week.

Roger

I need to know what Colors you are offering on the 2013 GT350 especially the Conv.? I saw the Deep Impact Blue today and its a terrible Blue so hopefully its more exciting than Red and White

Suggested 2013 GT350 ideas

Goal: Unique one off styling, FAST as hell, purpose built performance car, limited build( 176 units+ 50 GT-350 Hertz cars ,1 factory car for Gary Patterson!), handle like no other car in its class

Normally aspirated GT350 $15k package (5.0 ltr 4v Coyote tuned to 450- 475hp) 125 units

S/C GT350 $25k package (S/C KB 5.0ltr Coyote 4v tuned to 575- 600hp) 25 units

GT350 R version $??k package (rear seat delete, side exhaust,roll bar, R suspension mods, 5.0ltr NA 36 units + (not sure why that number sticks in my head)

Paxton S/C Hertz - Rent Me Red/white stripes or Gold Metallic/white stripes 5.0 ltr 4 v 525hp 50 units Limit rentals to LAS, LAX, MCO, DFW,ATL 10k miles. They then go back to Shelby LAS for re-sale.

Add:

Unique performance steering wheel line, LED driving lights/ brake duct cooling combo ducts in front, side exhaust and a quad rear exhaust, rear seat delete, carbon fiber splitter/accents, new wheel design

Colors: white/blue stripes, guardsman blue/white, white/stripe delete except 350 decals on hood, grabber blue/orange stripes (Gulf GT-40 theme)

Don't offer Chrome wheels, A/T, paddle shifters, navigation, Convertible ( help maintain values of 2012 cars), sunroof or glass roof,

Like the ideas but adjusted a bit to reflect history. Carroll wrote the script for the next 50 years

GT350 R version $??k package (rear seat delete, side exhaust,roll bar, R suspension mods, 5.0ltr NA 36 units

Like the ideas but adjusted a bit to reflect history. Carroll wrote the script for the next 50 years

I'd like to see this car.

bruhahahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahahah

http://www.shelbyame...50-Exterior.asp

http://www.shelbyame...50-Exterior.asp

just flippie the 2012 with 2013 happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

1.png

I looked at this link and looks like photoshop

I looked at this link and looks like photoshop

Yeah, I would think so.

Just like the Super Snake "build it" pages are. Just like the GT350 page is. Just like the GTS page is. Etc.

Phill

i hope that link isnt the real deal. I would not want to see a Gotta Have it Green GT350 with the possiblilty of Blue stripes

Sure; 2013 Gotta-have-it green with blue stripes GT350 vs 2012 Synergy green with red stripes zl1.

Sure; 2013 Gotta-have-it green with blue stripes GT350 vs 2012 Synergy green with red stripes zl1.

un-named person told me every 2013 Mustang color will be available for the GT350 but the stripe colors will be limited so NO you won't see Blue stripes on a gotta have it green...

I have a hard decision as I am ordering a 2013 GT350 but getting a Convertible as if do any racing I use my 2008 GT/SC which is set up for it already. If I was ordering a Coupe its a no brainer I would get White w/ Blue stripes but I already have 2 White Mustang Conv.'s a 70 and 73 and really don't want another one. My favorite colors are Blue and Green and I saw in person the Deep Impact Blue which more looks Purple and compared to the Vista Blue its terrible. I'm a Irish and have a lot of things Green but this Gotta have it Green well umm, NO. I saw it 3 days ago on a 2013 Boss 302 and it looked very different and good on that car but on a Shelby ehhh I don't think so. I am considering a Black on Black Conv. or even Silver w/ Blue but there is a wild card and when I saw the Candy Red on a 2013 GT it looked very good and would look even better on a Conv. and what's funny is I hate Red but I'm thinking GT350 Conv. and that Candy Red is hot

• 2 months later...

Archived