TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss is Lowered - Pics

tony356

Excellent! Major visual improvement. Please let us know when you can if the suspension make a noticeable difference in handling.

Trak,

I will let you know. Just some street riding yesterday I noticed a significant decrease in body roll and the lower center of gravity is evident. Next track time is about a month away.

I can't see the images....weird. There is a little x posted image message with a box around it. Anyone else not able to see the photos?

It's just you Chad :hysterical3:

But once you take delivery of your BOSS 302, then they will pop up :camera:

Okay this is really weird. I went back to see what Gregg has said and now I see the top image and the third image.

I like the lowered look. Okay I definitely am going to do this. Please let us know part number of springs and prices

It's just you Chad :hysterical3:

But once you take delivery of your BOSS 302, then they will pop up :camera:

Must mean your car is getting closer to the dealership :happy feet:

You are too funny Gregg!

Tony, car looks GREAT!

like puting a catholic girl in a tube top and fish nets........nothen changed, just the appearance. I like the look but stock the car will do 1G and clear spead bumps.

Hi Gregg........................put that dora report in yet. You know you wanna.

like puting a catholic girl in a tube top and fish nets........nothen changed, just the appearance. I like the look but stock the car will do 1G and clear spead bumps.

Hi Gregg........................put that dora report in yet. You know you wanna.

:hysterical2: Your bad Mike..........bringing that fantastic car out and making everyone want one.

Tony what did you buy? Where? How much?

One mod I REALLY want to do

H&R lowering springs $290. They are listed on a few web site but most places we're out of stock. I did an amazon search and I had the item in 2 days.

Damn straight I do... Have located every available '12 Race Red Boss 302 in the country... Last count was 52... Some with White "C" Stripes and some with the Black ones... Several WITHOUT the Recaro seats and Torsion Diff :huh:

And now that I've seen Tony's BOSS lowered and with the LS-Style wheels :drop:

Archived