TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look like I'll be joining in your forum area soon!

JeffIsHereToo

Well, we're working the numbers, could STILL fall though, but here is, potentially, my new toy!

2013 Grabber Blue Boss...and the best part.... 2013 #2!!!

MSRP to boot..maybe a little better....anyone know of a better deal before I complete the paperwork?

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you need to go ahead and jump all over this. Just make sure you can drive a non Shelby and feel okay about it. Was this at Landers in Little Rock, AR. I have bought cars from them with great deals. I'm not especially surprized with MSRP as there is a great deal of Chevy competition out there for the consumer dollar.

GG

Jeff,

That I know of, this is the only Grabber Blue at a dealer, currently. To get this at MSRP, at this time, is a great deal. You will love the car.

Roger

There is a reason why all customer ordered cars are on hold at the Ford rail yard. I wish I knew the reason.

Ok. Deal is done! Picking up the car Monday. Red key should be here too. Getting windows tinted and some other things. Gave me a great trade on the SGT. I've seriously cried three times so far. NEVER thought this day would come. I'm excited but at the same time VERY sad.

Jeff,

That I know of, this is the only Grabber Blue at a dealer, currently. To get this at MSRP, at this time, is a great deal. You will love the car.

Roger

Thanks Roger! Actually seeing that you ordered one put me over. I respect your knowledge and passion for driving and if you went that way who am I to argue! :-)

Ok. Deal is done! Picking up the car Monday. Red key should be here too. Getting windows tinted and some other things. Gave me a great trade on the SGT. I've seriously cried three times so far. NEVER thought this day would come. I'm excited but at the same time VERY sad.

Jeff,

Congrats on the new Boss!!! Post up some :camera: soon.

Congrats. My friend looked at the info and wanted the rear end and seat upgrade, so decided to pass even before I got your messages.

I had some serious second thoughts and withdrawals when I saw my SGT get on the truck. Some, but less so, with the Cobra since I knew the GT was going to happen.

You cant pass a deal like that, more power and more goodies than a 2007 Shelby GT. I was sad when I let my SGT-C get loaded on the transport also, but i do stil have the Hertz and my wife is happy. I want a Boss, but if I sell or trade the Hertz, I will be sleeping on the couch.

Maybe in a couple of years I can purchase a used Boss

Thanks for the kind sentiments all...never had a problem selling a car before...this was an emotional parting.

As much as I was drooling after driving Mike's Boss (#69) out the Bash, there would be just too much emotion involved if I were ever to part with my SGT...

As much as I was drooling after driving Mike's Boss (#69) out the Bash, there would be just too much emotion involved if I were ever to part with my SGT...

Greg...don't make me feel bad...NOT YET. I've never before shed a tear over a car! FML! Why can't a be rich and have both!

Archived