TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Shelby Photo

twobjshelbys

I was going through some pictures looking for some Coupe photos for the Cobra forum and ran across this one.

DSC_3442.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add that this is CSX2299, owned by Larry H Miller (now his family), owner of Miller Motorsports in Salt Lake (and the Utah Jazz and a whole bunch of auto dealers). The car splits its time between Boulder and Salt Lake. It was the winner of the LeMans race in 1964 driven by Bob Bondurant and Dan Gurney.

I believe it's the Shelby American Museum/Collection in Colorado. Never been but it's on my short list.

Mine too! Was actually "working" in Boulder THREE TIMES between 2003 and 2006, but never knew that museum was even there :shrug:

But I will get there one day :banvictory:

Mine too! Was actually "working" in Boulder THREE TIMES between 2003 and 2006, but never knew that museum was even there :shrug:

But I will get there one day :banvictory:

Hmmmmm, I'm thinking summer road trip ending in Boulder. :rockon:

I believe it's the Shelby American Museum/Collection in Colorado. Never been but it's on my short list.

Very nice! This will be a visit for me for sure!

Dan & Harald, this place is Shelby Nirvana....you MUST go there...

Here is one of my favorite pix (with Bob & Pat Bondurant) when I was there in Dec 2010 for the fundraiser.

Bondurants_and_me.JPG

Bondurants_and_me.JPG

I've been to the Miller Mtorsports Museum during a SAAC convention and was overwhelmed by seeing CSCX2299 and all the other fantastic cars and memorabilia in the Miller collection. No photos were allowed. Denver is on my bucket list as well.

Archived