TEAM SHELBY FORUM

thanks for the last 3 years

transtech

Hello team Shelby members. Well as my post says thanks for the last three years, what I meant by that is through clutch tsb's: 08-16-04, 09-19-11, and now 10-3-08, if you have gone to the largest dealer in the United States that is located in the San Fernando Valley area (with out being too specific) I wanted to say thanks as i have been the only tech there that has been doing all these tsb's for you guys. It has really been a pleasure. I have had face time with some of you, go on test drives, and meet some cool people in the process. But the point of me posting here is to give a heads up that I am no longer working at that location. I am going into business for myself and i would like to continue these relationships with you guys. Grant it now you can't come to me for warranty repairs but regular service and maintenance, upgrades, or aftermarket parts installs, I would be more than happy to help you and you can feel comfortable knowing that you have a factory trained tech still working on your vehicle. Again thanks for the last few years and hopefully see you soon. If anyone is interested in any type of services of contact info send me a message or ask in this post and ill be sure to get back as soon as possible. Thanks!

Archived