TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trying to sell my Shelby CS8 grille

bullitt08

I have a Shelby CS8 grille with housing and piaa driving lights that is basically brand new. Grille was on my car for only two weeks and the lights have never been hooked up to power. I have been trying to sell it on the mustangsource.com but no offers. Does anyone here know someone looking for a CS* grille?

• 2 weeks later...

Ran a test on the lights last night. Everything checked out fine with those as well. Do you happen to have any installation instructions for the lights. The warrentee card was in the package but I had to go online to locate some installation instructions. They were for a different model of light but seemed to be about the same setup.

Mike

Ran a test on the lights last night. Everything checked out fine with those as well. Do you happen to have any installation instructions for the lights. The warrentee card was in the package but I had to go online to locate some installation instructions. They were for a different model of light but seemed to be about the same setup.

Mike

<<,,,,If he can't find the installation instructions ,,I might be able to help you ,,let me look around ,,I might have a couple copies around here ,,somewhere ,,what are you have a problem with ?,,002410-R1-22-3A.jpg,, :camera:

002410-R1-22-3A.jpg

Hi Richard,

I was originally having a problem because I could not get the lights to turn on with the on/off switch. After finding the instructions for the other type lights, it showed that the small white wire needed to be connected to a switched power source. I was then able to get the lights to come on.

My SGT is in storage so I have not yet been able to check what connections are available there. My understanding is that the lights should connect up with the current cabling that is already instaled on the SGT. However, since the current Piaa harness has a relay and fuse, I'm not sure what the proper connection is into the SGT harness.

Mike

I cant find my instructions, my wife thinks she threw my box away that had all my instructions for different parts when we moved. From what I remember when I was going to wire these lights I was going to have to use the PIAA harness and switch to make these turn as because the Bullitt does not have the factory foglight harness on the car. I wasnt sure if they are plug and play for the GT models.

Archived