TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Owner Vehicle Evaluation Email.....is this legit?

terumi71

I received a Shelby Owner Vehicle Evaluation email and was wondering if anyone else had received it. Says this company will give me $200 to drive some cars on a test track if I give them my opinion about the car.

Sounds phishy to me. Anyone else receive this email?

Steve

I received one too. Looks bogus. Appears to be a survey/marketing/data gathering type firm. I think this is the link below to the "supposed company". Also, the sender is the constant contact website that is email marketing.

One of the ways they reach large numbers of respondents is through email.

I'm not touching it with 10 foot pole. Shelby American should check as the email appears to have been sent from the Shelby American Store. (presumably from the email server).

http://www.rdscypress.com/index.html

I\I got one also. I suspect these are going out in mass tonight. They don't ask for too much information, but I would hate to end up on someones telemarketing list. Maybe I'll call their office tomorrow.

Any feedback from SAI would be helpful.

Yes, we did send this notice out. It is legitimate and the goal is to get Shelby owners more involved in the development of future products. ;)

Robert,

Wouldn't a post/thread for volunteers here on TS accomplish the same thing?

Yes, very short notice considering the Holiday is only a week and a half out. The lack of dates doesn't help either. I can only assume the lack of info on logistics was intentional to help limit the number of partisapents and crashers.

However, I love the fact that Shelby is trying to capture the thoughts of the enthusiast. I did a simular customer evaluation several years ago on midsized pick-ups. I'm pretty sure GM sponsored it, and I was more than happy to tell them what I thought about their product. It actually turned me on to the Tacoma. A truck I may not have ever considered otherwise.

Who ever gets in on this please report back with details unless instructed not to by Shelby.

I got one and I'm ready to demonstarte how thew cars handle when it is below 32 degrees!!!

Will be a blast to drift here in the cold.

OOOHHHH, I have to go to Calf.

Wish I had time.

Great Idea Shelby. Good job, Thanks for the offer.

Still willing to do the cold weather test though :)

:rockon::hysterical2:

Archived