TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss 302 Photos: Gotta Have It Green

robertlane

I will hold my opinion until I see it in person, or at least better quality photos. I think I would have preferred the original Grabber Green.

I'll follow you without comments on colors until see one in person.

I still have a big problem with the same body (front / rear bumpers) on the V6/GT/ Boss302. It seems the bean counters won out on the GM / Dodge approach to design. I simply hate that logic. Now every v6 owner can add boss stripes and every regular joe won't know the difference. Way to go, standing out from the crowd & competition! I don't even like the front nose outer vents, it just says "tuner" all over it. Definately a step backwards Ford.

I don't think the Boss 302 should look like a GT500. Ford nailed the 2012 Boss 302 except for the LS. WTF were they thinking except to save money on the design. After seeing the 2013 I decided to buy a used 2012 Boss and could not be more pleased. Thank you Ford for the current Boss.

Robert,

The 70 style stripes lookin good on the 2013 GHIG Boss 302...

Have all of the LS color schemes been released? Any pics available?

Jim

The yellow car that has been shown is an LS, and I believe black is the other LS color for 2013.

The 13 Laguna Seca will be available in SBY or black.

The 12 LS was available in Sliver with Red, Black with Red.

Good luck Chad on your hunt for a Boss LS at MSRP...... It will happen if you're patient.......

The 13 Laguna Seca will be available in SBY or black.

The 12 LS was available in Sliver with Red, Black with Red.

Good luck Chad on your hunt for a Boss LS at MSRP...... It will happen if you're patient.......

Thanks for the facts.

Yesterday I called a small dealer that we bought our 2009 Ford Flex from and mentioned that I wanted to buy a Boss from him and his responce was "what I am the BOSS".......I laughed a little and said "no I want to buy a BOSS 302 LS Mustang from you"....he said "WOW really". Then I said "do you think I would have to pay MSRP" he said "NO NO" Then I said "so it would be over MSRP" then he said "Gawd NO we will get it for you under MSRP I'll get you a deal that you will be happy with. I will call my Ford Rep tomorrow and find out what I can order it for"

To be honest this dealer does not have a CLUE about the BOSS but maybe thats a good thing since if he does win the lottery to order one he might not know that other dealers are selling them over MSRP. I could actually get very lucky and get one at MSRP from a small dealer 10 miles from my house.

Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills, TX has a pair of red on black LS that they will sale at MSRP, or at least that what I was told by a sales rep on Monday when I stopped by. He stated that they have sold all but the 1st few they had at MSRP. I know they were asking 4-5K over when the 1st few arrived early in the summer. Apparently Five Star has been making deal/trades all summer with other dealers to keep at least one BOSS on the floor.

If it doesn't work out, try giving Scott a call. He found my Boss at MSRP after I got jerked around by a FL dealer for four months.

Scotts a good friend of mine as well. He told me all about your awesome experience buying the Boss from a Michigan dealer.

Archived