TEAM SHELBY FORUM

5.0 Magazine 2013 GT500 Vid

bull3441

Wow, that uuh, was uuuh tough uuh to listen uuh to uuuuuh wasn't it? Jesus why can't people talk on camera anymore?

Matter if fact, I can't uuh take uuh it uuh any uuh more.

Dude,

The guy's a *engineer*, not a Public Relations director. And apparently, a DAMN GOOD engineer.

I'd take the "uhhh's" all day long over a poorly engineered car.

JMHO,

Phill uhhhhhhhh Pollard

Dude,

The guy's a *engineer*, not a Public Relations director. And apparently, a DAMN GOOD engineer.

I'd take the "uhhh's" all day long over a poorly engineered car.

JMHO,

Phill uhhhhhhhh Pollard

I'll take "uhhhhhs" every other word than "ya know" every other word like the sports community does. I wish players would get an electric jolt everytime they say "ya know" it just drives me nuts!

I would just like the interviewer to say "no I dont know dumb ass otherwise I wouldnt be asking you the question!" :hysterical:

I would just like the interviewer to say "no I dont know dumb ass otherwise I wouldnt be asking you the question!" :hysterical:

I always liked Donald Rumsfeld<sp?> for that kind of answer. A reporter would ask him a STOOPID ASS question and Rumsfeld would give him a look and then SAY IT..."Are you REALLY going to ask a stOOpid question like that? ARE YOU SERIOUS???".

He was the Simon Cowel of the GWB administration....He said what everyone else was thinking!

He was a terrible Scty. of Defense but he was a GREAT interview! <lol>

Phill "ask a stupid question..." Pollard

I'd rather hear this "uhh" stuff coming from an intelligent man instead of someone like a stupid valley girl.

Normal guy: Hey I think that car is too expensive for you. Maybe you should start out with a cheaper car.

Valley girl: Uhh um no. Uh I uh want to uh get uhh what I want uhh!

Enough with making fun of Jamal! He's a great and intelligant man. UGH!

You, the one complaining about the guy, you sound more like BEAVIS and BUTT-HEAD, I think you did not get the picture...THIS IS ABOUT THE CAR... hehehe, cool!

My name is RAMID, I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION!

Weird, but why does the 2013 shelby gt 500 have a 5.4L still in it??? I saw under the hood and it did not have the new 5.8L stuffed in it yet! bet nobody knew that! lol! they had the hood closed the entire show! Can't wait to see the real deal!!

Weird, but why does the 2013 shelby gt 500 have a 5.4L still in it??? I saw under the hood and it did not have the new 5.8L stuffed in it yet! bet nobody knew that! lol! they had the hood closed the entire show! Can't wait to see the real deal!!

How do you know it was a 5.4?

Ehh?

The 5.4L and the 5.8L engines are outwardly, identical. The blower is different and it appears they will have the 5.8 designation cast into the housing but other than that, the engines look exactly the same (as far as I know).

And it's already been reported on this forum that the "Show Car" they had at the LA Auto show had a 5.4L in it so apparently somebody DID know that!

I don't see what the big deal is. When the new 2011 came out with a aluminum block in it, it had heated seat buttons in it yet heated seats have never been offered on the GT500.

They use "Show Cars" for Auto Shows, it's as simple as that.

Phill

Gee, maybe the Ford engineers have yet to figure out how to "stuff" a 5.8 Into the space occupied by the current 5,4L. The 5.8 will be bigger and look different, right? Simply amazing "stuff".

Gee, maybe the Ford engineers have yet to figure out how to "stuff" a 5.8 Into the space occupied by the current 5,4L. The 5.8 will be bigger and look different, right? Simply amazing "stuff".

<sniff-sniff> I smell........SARCASIM! <lol>

Phill

• 3 weeks later...

Now to see how much the ADMs are. I wonder what a Supersnaked 2013 will be like?

I've asked two different people (Roger S. and Robert L.) in two different threads and no response.

Oh well, I guess they don't want to sell me a Super Snake. I decided to keep my current GT500 and IF I buy anything, it will be a 2013 Boss.

Impulse buyer maximus,

Phill

Archived