TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Current GT350 Values. Need Info/docs/links

Help needed:

If anyone knows of a link, auction, dealer sale, private sale for any 2011 GT350's that have acutally sold, please forward the info to me if possible.

As you all know, my car was rear ended shortly after delivery and I need to provide the Pennsylvania court system a real current day value for these cars. Rumor has it some cars are selling for more then the purchase price but rumors won't cut it in court.

If you know of any sales and can provide me the details I would be happy for any and all leads. Email my directly at tony356@comcast.net or give me a call 610-842-3099.

Thank you,

Tony

Help needed:

If anyone knows of a link, auction, dealer sale, private sale for any 2011 GT350's that have acutally sold, please forward the info to me if possible.

As you all know, my car was rear ended shortly after delivery and I need to provide the Pennsylvania court system a real current day value for these cars. Rumor has it some cars are selling for more then the purchase price but rumors won't cut it in court.

If you know of any sales and can provide me the details I would be happy for any and all leads. Email my directly at tony356@comcast.net or give me a call 610-842-3099.

Thank you,

Tony

Tony

There was one on Ebay that went for 125K. Auction number 250900435300.

Help needed:

Thank you,

Tony

Tony here is the one that sold on Mecum auto auction on the 17th of September for 90K.

2011 GT 350 Mecum Sale info

Tony

Here's #350 that sold for $125k

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=663.1&aid=323&pop=0

Don't forget about the two other 350's that sold at auctions. Try searching for the Garth Brooks auction car. And the Shelby Foundation car just sold about a week ago. Email Gary Patterson to see if he can release the selling price to you for that car.

Steve

Tony

Here's #350 that sold for $125k

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=663.1&aid=323&pop=0

Don't forget about the two other 350's that sold at auctions. Try searching for the Garth Brooks auction car. And the Shelby Foundation car just sold about a week ago. Email Gary Patterson to see if he can release the selling price to you for that car.

Steve

thanks steve. the brooks car i found online. sold for 200k. i will check with gary on the foundation car.

• 6 months later...

anything recently. my case is coming closer to being settled. need info on comparable 2011 cars that have sold at auction. obviously the higher the sale price the better for me. any info would be appreciated.

tony

- #350 - $125K

- Garth Brooks - $200K

Do ya think any court wouldn't see the comparison being made? Looks like you are trying to recover possible lost profit on the sale of a daily driver that was in a simple accident, using comparisons that are from special cars. Good luck on that.

Archived