TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 1 of 1 LS

EL SHELBY

Wow!

That looks very clean for nothing more the new graphics, painted body panels, and rims (simular to 2010-12 GT500 rims, just polished). It looks like Yellow Blaze.

If this iss the 2013 Boss 302 direction it will be a definate improvement to lose the roof color graphic, especially on the white stripes cars.

I'm assuming this is the 1 of 1 being auctiioned of 10/15/2011. Ford some reason I was thinknig the paint was going to have PJ's '69 T/A look like this.

post-31184-0-61897600-1316879525_thumb.jpg

post-31184-0-61897600-1316879525_thumb.jpg

Lose the gumball and the PJ script and it is PERFECT!

^^^ as this is a 1 of 1 LS, I think you'll get your wish.

Notice the LS emblem on the rear has the track outlne in yellow/gold. Same color as the 2013 preview from the speed special.

There is another 1 of 1 Laguna Seca going up for auction. It's styled after the PJ BOSS.

I really hope this is the look Ford is going with for the 2013; striping, painted front and rear fascias, painted kick molding.

Man I am digging these new graphics & set up, I'm with Randy drop the door round number, this car is a class act. Would like to see some lower driving lights.

GG

07f5cf22.jpg

f189737a.jpg

Lose the gumball and the PJ script and it is PERFECT!

Could this be a sneak-preview of the 2013 BOSS? yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

...Ford's 1 of 1 BOSS variant done for charity auction ...strip off the number and PJ script and it's about as perfect a modern redux of the car PJ drove to victory

Just read this (above) in another forum, man Randy you get around! Love it! :)

Could this be a sneak-preview of the 2013 BOSS? yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

...Ford's 1 of 1 BOSS variant done for charity auction ...strip off the number and PJ script and it's about as perfect a modern redux of the car PJ drove to victory

Just read this (above) in another forum, man Randy you get around! Love it! :)

Not my post, but that guys got a point! Hahah :hysterical: too funny, I guess one day I will venture out of TS....:hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful car and it's beginning to real me in. There is one little thing that I don't think looks good. It's the all black grille with what looks like to be lights stamped in the plastic. If Ford wants lights there put lights in the grille, but don't stamp plastic to look like a light. The rest of the car in my opinion is awesome!!!!!

Archived