TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTS V6

1sgt

I have the Shelby GT 350 what a great car now my wife wants the Shelby GTS V6 . She wants the white with the Guardsman Blue painted over top like my car . I'm don't think shelby well do that ??

I have the Shelby GT 350 what a great car now my wife wants the Shelby GTS V6 . She wants the white with the Guardsman Blue painted over top like my car . I'm don't think shelby well do that ??

GTS stripes are only available in black or white. Of course things are subject to change but I personally don't see blue stripes as a factory option on the GTS. You can learn more about the GTS at http://www.shelbyautos.com/images/pdf/gtsv6.pdf or by calling the SAI Sales Department at 702-942-7325

Steve

Would she do a blue car with white stripes????

I

know it comes in black and white but my wife want's the same as my GT350 so I'll not add the strip if I order it . Me think they should put the color you would like on the car your paying for ???? Shelby did a great job on my car I was hopeing they could do it to her car ??

Not a new complaint....people been sayin that for years on the supersnakes.....then last year they offer the SS stripe in flat white. So now its REALLY a question of why not offer in any color? Not an easy answer I guess.

Archived