TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GARAGE

1sgt

thats awsome love the garage love the car does your wife have a sister lol

No sister is married, but mom is looking :redcard:

I kid...seriously, thats awesome your wife went to that effort...now sir you must reciprocate with something she'll appreciate

Cars not bad neither...we'll be seeing a few of those on the track this weekend at Infineon..

Thanks it's a great floor . Sorry all five sister's are married but I got the best one . My wife checked out SHELBY but to small so she called Swisstrax . My SHELBY logo used 4 tiles don't do one to small . My wife put the floor down in 60 min .

Dana my floor is 180 sq ft . W is 9' 9'' , L is 18' 5'' , TILES 153 , EDGES 52 and 4 CORNERS I ALSO USED cointrax tiles . I hoped I helped . You can go to SWISSTRAX and do your floor design and color . If you need any thing more let me know .

I got my GT 350 6 weeks ago . My wife went and got me a new GARAGE FLOOR for my car . :worship: Oh I for got to tell you she put it down for me .

Wanna trade???

No, I don't mean the garage or the car....I mean THE WIFE!!!

Looks like I need a new one. Mine just keeps filling all the empty spots in the garage with JUNK, not new floors! I need a newer model with a few less miles on it!

But then again, I don't know that I could afford one of those newer 'sporty' models especially with that the trade-in would cost me.

Sheesh, the "grass" really IS greener!

Phill

Thanks it's a great floor . Sorry all five sister's are married but I got the best one . My wife checked out SHELBY but to small so she called Swisstrax .

Who/what/where is "Swisstrax"?

Got a link/URL? Do they or can they make a Tiffiny Snake logo about the same size as yours?

I also noticed the black/yellow floor under the Vette! You have a logo for that too?

Phill

SUPER NICE! I love it! Where did you get the Shelby emblem on the floor?

Just a thought about those horizontal pipes above the checkering- You can use 2 lengths of plastic rain gutter to cover them up if you want. Just cut out the back of the gutter on one side & use construction adhesive to glue them right over. No painting required either & nobody is going to readily realize it's rain gutter! :)

Jwesteramp I didn't understand your last post :headscratch: Sorry no TRADING or ADOPTION she is all mine :happy feet: :happy feet: :wub:

Well since you addressed this to him......does that mean I'm still in the running?!? <lol>

I can dream.......can't I?

Phill

Archived