TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt 350 #57

girl shelby

Just got my new mustang, #57 shelby gt350, this car is great, everyone really loves it, this is the one jacky jones ford in cleveland had, it is factory supercharged, question though, how do you mount the tag on back of the car, i really do not want to drill any holes.

Welcome to TS and congrats on the car!

Yep, drilling is the only way. SAI did ours during the museum delivery...took them about 5 minutes. The only trick is using the correct size drill bit and centering the plate in the opening. If you're still close to your dealer just have them mount it for you and then replace the bracket with your own after it's been mounted correctly.

Have fun,

John

Just got my new mustang, #57 shelby gt350, this car is great, everyone really loves it, this is the one jacky jones ford in cleveland had, it is factory supercharged, question though, how do you mount the tag on back of the car, i really do not want to drill any holes.

Very cool! Welcome and enjoy. Drilling is the only way - unless you wanna use duct tape. :slapfight:

• 5 weeks later...

Drilled mine also. If you have the sun shining on it at the right angle, you can barely make out a couple of "dimples". At least I could on mine, but they were not real obvious. Lined right up!

What HP S/C did you get? Options?

Velcro just won't do if you have a personalized plate. If you get the Museum delivery, just take your plate with you and thy'll put it on while you're picking up your car....

John

Lic install.jpg

lic done.jpg

Lic install.jpg

lic done.jpg

Archived