TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THE END OF THE WORLD...Tomorrow May 21, 2011

I feel bad for those that are brainwashed by this Harold Camping guy. I watching some videos, there was people crying because Saturday is the end and that their children wouldnt be able to have children. People used up their life savings, quit their jobs because they think the end is tomorrow.

The caravan campaign landed in Philadelphia the other day.........alot of people there was like I hope I get raptured :doh: .

The thing is according to Camping, tomorrow is Judgment day, means people are going to be raptured, then on October 21st is the End of the World, but alot of people/his followers think tomorrow is the end of the world, they dont even know the "Whole Story"

Its funny, the website that Harold owns, still seeking donations. If the end is tomorrow why do they still need money?

I feel bad for those that are brainwashed by this Harold Camping guy. I watching some videos, there was people crying because Saturday is the end and that their children wouldnt be able to have children. People used up their life savings, quit their jobs because they think the end is tomorrow.

The caravan campaign landed in Philadelphia the other day.........alot of people there was like I hope I get raptured :doh: .

Its funny, the website that Harold owns, still seeking donations. If the end is tomorrow why do they still need money?

Did you see the part where there are no refunds if it doesn't happen. I smell a scam. :rant2:

Oh crap, if forgot all about that happening tomorrow. I just ordered a JLT oil catch can and it won't be here until the 24th. Well no use loosing any sleep over it.

If this was really true, this is going to happen in New Zealand t-minus 8 hours and 15 mins, from what i heard its suppose to start in New Zealand then go around the world

so you New Zealanders, you should PANIC :hysterical:

I wonder if there's still time to catch a cruise westbound from Hawaii across the international date line later tomorrow after all of the excitement passes? :hysterical:

The thing is according to Camping, tomorrow is Judgment day, means people are going to be raptured, then on October 21st is the End of the World, but alot of people/his followers think tomorrow is the end of the world, they dont even know the "Whole Story"

This guy says calculating from the Bible proves tomarro @ 6:00pm as the time for the Rapture...................

Of course he also wrongly calculated this back in 1994 and his excuse is he forgot to read "Jeramiah" ............................ :doh:

The only scary thing about this is that there are actually people who believe this Camping dude...and they drive on our roads!!!!!

Well I max'ed out my credit cards over the last 90 days planning on the end of the world and not having to make payments. Guess I'll break down and send them a bunch of big checks now that the world is going to continue. :rolleyes:

My next big spending spree will be the 90 days prior to 21 Dec 2012 ....unless the Mayans screwed that one up too. ;)

Wait, is that 6pm Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific?

That is the thing i dont know, I heard "6pm Local Time" what does that even mean?

Well its Midnight/May22 now in New Zealand and they are still alive, so maybe New Zealanders werent allowed to be raptured :hysterical:

That is the thing i dont know, I heard "6pm Local Time" what does that even mean?

Well its Midnight/May22 now in New Zealand and they are still alive, so maybe New Zealanders werent allowed to be raptured :hysterical:

Maybe they were taken and heaven is in New Zealand!!

Archived