TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any SGT with gt500 rims.

Dcourt

Hey D man, you're probably tired of hearing from me, but again I think I can be helpful. There are plenty of SGTs with the GT500 wheels, primarily because you can fit bigger brakes and tires.

Speaking of,,,, Has anyone seen or heard from Ken in a while?

I think it looks sooo great on our cars!!

So next question does anyone know of any for sale at a good price for the svt rims!?

ebay = best price I've found sane TPMS

http://cgi.ebay.com/...emZ190530446072

represented as "B condition" so uncertain on exact condition of wheels, but certainly looks reasonable

No your totally wrong I love hearing from You because as far as I know you haven't been wrong about anything. And u have good advice!

Thanks. Greenleaf Prime sells a bunch of take off parts. I have dealt with them before, and the parts arrived as described. I believe Late Model Restoration also sells a GT500 wheel and tire package.

El Shelby, I don't want to thread jack here, but I have not heard from Ken in over a month. He was at the bash, and logged on a few times after that. I sent him a message a few weeks ago wondering the same thing.

I have the GT500 wheels but they are black on the inside edges not the stain finish. I run them at the track since I can get wider tires on them.

Thanks. Greenleaf Prime sells a bunch of take off parts. I have dealt with them before, and the parts arrived as described. I believe Late Model Restoration also sells a GT500 wheel and tire package.

El Shelby, I don't want to thread jack here, but I have not heard from Ken in over a month. He was at the bash, and logged on a few times after that. I sent him a message a few weeks ago wondering the same thing.

Fast Mover at Pioneer Ford Oct10.jpg

Archived