TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GTS Information

RogerS

• 4 months later...

Roger I'm looking at the GTS . The custom interior upgrade do you have any pictures of it and the cost ?? How about the wheels we can choises from ?? Have you finalized the option list and the pricing yet ? Can we see it ??

Edited by 1sgt

Hi,

I have a question about the Non-Supercharged 5.0L V8 Tune Upgrade that's listed in the options section of build your car.

What is it, exactly?

How much horsepowwer and torque does it add?

Is it similiar to the FR cold air kit that was added to the Shelby-GT's?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Attaching the flyers for V-6 and V-8 applications.

We are finalizing options and pricing and will have this next week. Watch the top of this forum for additional information.

Hey Roger!

I was looking at the GTS flier on Shelby America and noticed a few changes from the original you have here, specifically the change from Baer to Wilwood brakes as standard.

It sure would be nice to see some details on the standard package.

Thanks,

J-

This will give you an idea.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z3-7.htm

Steve

I have this upgraded interior package and it is well, well worth it. Really nice work, bolsters to seats add allot, attention to detail is excellent.

David

• 3 weeks later...

What are the wheels on the GTS cars pictured in the flyer? What size and will they clear big brakes (GT500)?

They look like the 2010-2011 Mustang wheels (18 x 8.0)...?

Thanks! Mark

Edited by ccsl7578

Thanks Jeremy Roberts at SAI for the info!!

For anyone else who might have been hoping these were 18" wheels that would clear the 14" GT500 brakes and resembled the 18" KR Alcoas... NO SUCH LUCK!

These are the stock OEM 2010-2011 Mustang wheels, 18" x 8".

Thanks, Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So say someone had a 2011 Mustang V6, could one still send it to SHELBY AMERICAN now and still get this amazing package installed?

That someone absolutely could! hey are still offering the package on the '11-'12 Mustangs. Check here:

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/gts.asp

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Is the 2012 GTS packages still available ? I too have a grabber blue mustang it would be so nice to have it converted to a Shelby so late in its life.. Any info is helpful.

I am only CERTAIN of three grabber blue GTS cars. Mine #12GTS0038 which has black stripes and a SC'd V6, LBJ's #12GTS0037 with white stripes and SC'd V8, and the one that Shelby American built #13GTS0001P with the widebody kit and white stripes that I know was for sale, but unsure if it's been purchased. There certainly could be more, but again those are the only ones I am certain of. Good luck and I hope to add you to the GTS Owner's Group!

• 4 months later...