TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang and her New 5.0!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just looking for a strong street car - not worried about 1/4 mile times!

If I can get 420-440 rwhp - I'll be happy!

I'm happy with what I got :happy feet: and next time I take mine to the drags I will run 12's :peelout: with a kick @SS reaction time just like the first time :banvictory:

SS,

How often do you take it to the drags?

I went once last year, 3 months after I got my Mustang, couldn't wait :play: Go to Page 6 on this thread and click on the link to my drag day from last year. Secondo and I missed this year's rental drag day, which is run by one of his buddies, because we were in Carlisle. :) But might be going to the same drag strip in October for another event.

I went once last year, 3 months after I got my Mustang, couldn't wait :play: Go to Page 6 on this thread and click on the link to my drag day from last year. Secondo and I missed this year's rental drag day, which is run by one of his buddies, because we were in Carlisle. :) But might be going to the same drag strip in October for another event.

I have been there.

I am glad you love your car. My wife loves her gt. When she had the CS and I had the GT, she would line up to race me. Now with the Shelby, she doesnt try.

Tried to get her to the track, she passed on it the first time. Hopefully we are going back in October, I hope to get her to go.

I'm happy with what I got :happy feet: and next time I take mine to the drags I will run 12's :peelout: with a kick @SS reaction time just like the first time :banvictory:

Absolutely - remember the last one you had!

It doesn't take much to release the beast in these 5.0's.

And - you have my respect for lining up at the Tree, Laurie! :rockon:

Five days early!

WOW bro, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Drop dude(I'm on my phone, can't post emoticons) MAN THAT CAR IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! Try to take it easy for the first 10 miles break-in, haha

You will be in love with this car for a long time. Ford did a great job with these for sure. I am still amazed at how great it is to drive SS's GT. Enjoy!!! "Happy Feet" x100

Congrats again, bro!!! :drop::yahoo::rockon::drool: Thanks for posting the pics!! :happy feet: :camera:

If I were to buy a new car- i'd get exactly what you got. Black- no options except the gears. :happy feet: Nice job on the parts selection. I'm changing the exhaust on my car- can I buy your H-pipe?

Congrats again, bro!!! :drop::yahoo::rockon::drool: Thanks for posting the pics!! :happy feet: :camera:

If I were to buy a new car- i'd get exactly what you got. Black- no options except the gears. :happy feet: Nice job on the parts selection. I'm changing the exhaust on my car- can I buy your H-pipe?

I guess so - I can't imagine going back to stock.

This thing sounds -- very good.

Being Ruf, Wouldn't that be dangerous.... :hysterical2:

:lurk:

:hysterical:

I've only had the car a few days, Laurie! Haven't even washed it yet!

No Before - but I'll get an After exhaust vid hopefully this weekend. It sounds nasty! :rockon:

:hysterical:

I've only had the car a few days, Laurie! Haven't even washed it yet!

No Before - but I'll get an After exhaust vid hopefully this weekend. It sounds nasty! :rockon:

So did you wash it yet being a black car and all?? :lurk:

Exhaust Video? :waiting: :waiting:

Archived