TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang and her New 5.0!!!

Finally got the Car of my dreams...... :dreamy::woohoo: I am a proud owner of a bangin' 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Red Candy Metallic 6 speed automatic...... :D :happy feet: :yahoo: Secondo and I had a great experience with a local ford dealer and our salesman Danny was very helpful in finding me this particular rare color in Pennsylvania. My new car is Full of Awesome it rides smooth, handles great and most of all kicks @SS...... :rockon: Enjoy the pics..... :happy feet:

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very happy for SS!!! I was elated to be able to share this with her! And she even let me drive it!! Believe me guys, this car drives so sweet! Ford did such a great job on it. It is a joy to drive- you can relax and drive lesurely or get aggressive and still have fun no matter what your mood is. Plenty of power- I didn't want to get into the gas too much because it's brand new but it does have a bunch of balls that seemed to be able to rev as high as you want it to. The six-speed automatic shifts sporty, meaning, you don't have to wait for it to downshift like the older cars- depressing the gas pedal some gives you immediate thrust in the current gear and then it downshifts for even more. Depressing it even further to the metal downshifts accordingly to lower gears. Massive thrust, sweet-sounding exhaust and intake pulses excite your senses- the stock-provided sounds are very good. This is a car that I would very much enjoy driving every day. (Make mine black, 6-speed manual and 3.73 gears please!) SS did a great job choosing and restraining the options on her car. She got exactly what she wanted and got a great deal. She looks great in it and drives it very well. Soon I will be teaching her how to drag race and off to the local speed shop to order her helmet! happy%20feet.gif:peelout:

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

Congrats Laurie........................that's a real beauty you got there......................... happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

I love the color combo..........the light beige interior works perfect with the Red Candy Metallic.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happy feet:

That is one beautiful Mustang you got there. I'm looking forward to seeing it live!!! :shift:

Awesome SS! Beautiful car... Enjoy! :superhero:

Was looking at one almost identical for my wife a week or two ago. Except it is a convt. Too bad they want more than I paid for my GT500! :redcard:

And if you look hard there is a black GT500 beside it and the 2nd (furthest away) is a 2009 GT500KR.

racered.jpg

Looks like things are look'n up for you! Congrats!!!!!

Thanks Guys :happy feet: Can't wait to have more time to check it out. :dreamy: and most of all drive it....... :peelout:

Also can't wait to race :banvictory: :burnout: but first I'll have to give the UPS Man and Secondo some overtime hours...... :hysterical:

Thanks Guys happy%20feet.gif Can't wait to have more time to check it out. :dreamy: and most of all drive it....... :peelout:

Also can't wait to race :banvictory: :burnout: but first I'll have to give the UPS Man and Secondo some overtime hours...... :hysterical:

:hysterical2:

Archived