TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OPINIONS WANTED.......

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels should I buy

• GT4 Black Chrome (liquid mercury effect)
    • GT4 Black
    • Niether, keep the CS69's on there

I am going to purchase another set of wheels for the GT/SC. I am going to buy some GT4 wheels from American Muscle. Question is; what is your opinion? Should I buy the black chrome (liquid mercury), or the black w/ polished lip? Thanx for your replies

Edited by 07SGT4578

The Hypercoated wheels are not black chrome. It is more like a slightly darker satin silver. I was hesitant about them also when I ordered them. If they where black chrome I would have sent them back immediately because I don't like black chrome either. Either way I don't think you could go wrong though since it is for a black car. But I think the Hypercoated work well with the silver stripes. Pics below

post-17244-0-22353000-1302541189_thumb.jpgpost-17244-0-79567200-1302541220_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-22353000-1302541189_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-79567200-1302541220_thumb.jpg

I am going to purchase another set of wheels for the GT/SC. I am going to buy some GT4 wheels from American Muscle. Question is; what is your opinion? Should I buy the black chrome (liquid mercury), or the black w/ polished lip? Thanx for your replies

Hey Chris,

I like the GT4 also, but would like the polished or chrome version. Anyway those are good to go,are you going with 18 inch for the track or 20's for show ?

Scotty

Edited by COBRA SCOTTY

I was thinking about the Black w/silver lip for my black SGT. I like the bullitt style too much so I went with the black bulllitt motorsport wheels instead and I couldn't be happier. Idk what your car looks like now, maybe post a picture and then I'll vote for you! I've always been a fan of the CS69's though.

I was thinking about the Black w/silver lip for my black SGT. I like the bullitt style too much so I went with the black bulllitt motorsport wheels instead and I couldn't be happier. Idk what your car looks like now, maybe post a picture and then I'll vote for you! I've always been a fan of the CS69's though.