TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas Shelby Challenge

doc scott

Last years Texas 350 event in Granbury Texas was awesome and it would be a shame to let this event fade away.

Although I am very grateful that I was able to attend the Bullrun Terlingua and the Texas 350 event - both of them were once in a lifetime events.

I spoke with the Race Track here in Minnesota which is called BIR and they want $12,000 a day to rent the track but that includes: corner workers, ambulance, insurance, breakfast, and instructors and all of this for up to 35 people, if more people attend then the price goes up. So I guess when you break down the price to attend these Shelby events I think we are getting a deal especially at Team Shelby Nationals in Tulsa OK.

Putting on an event like this is very expensive and the organizers have to put up the money before most people register. They really stick their necks out sometimes. It would be nice to see this event continue.

• 1 month later...

The biggest snag is hotel accommodations, due to other events in Granbury , most of the hotels are booked, we are exploring a couple of options, short time line really complicates thing!

Doc Scott

The biggest snag is hotel accommodations, due to other events in Granbury , most of the hotels are booked, we are exploring a couple of options, short time line really complicates thing!

Doc Scott

I'm glad that I still have my reservations. Unless you change weekends...

• 2 months later...

Archived