TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How is this for Rock Star!?

I made it using an SGT lapel pin from the Shelby Store and a LED Dolphin Plug which a picked up from the auto parts store for $6. Obviously I cut off the dolphin, sanded a flush surface and then used some 3M auto body adhesive to attach the lapel pin. The toughest part was buying a glowing dolphin and keeping a straight face in front on the sales clerk! :hysterical:

f736782a.jpg

I made it using an SGT lapel pin from the Shelby Store and a LED Dolphin Plug which a picked up from the auto parts store for $6. Obviously I cut off the dolphin, sanded a flush surface and then used some 3M auto body adhesive to attach the lapel pin. The toughest part was buying a glowing dolphin and keeping a straight face in front on the sales clerk! :hysterical:

f736782a.jpg

HAHA yes I bet, now that is funny lol! But cool mod!

LOL you know you plugged in the dolphin just to see what it looked like. That is pretty clever. And, it would match my blue mycolor, blue map lights, blue Livewire, blue Passport display, blue light on my wotbox which is bright as shit....

LOL you know you plugged in the dolphin just to see what it looked like. That is pretty clever. And, it would match my blue mycolor, blue map lights, blue Livewire, blue Passport display, blue light on my wotbox which is bright as shit....

Damn skippy! The glowing Dolphin was pimp'n!

Looks very sharp, nice mod man. I'm tempted to copy you, but I'd need to find someone to volunteer to buy that dolphin. My parts guy would never look at me the same again.

That is slick, but I'm with Ken! Maybe Dolf can make a groupd purchase and mail them to us! :hysterical:

Archived