TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I bought a KR today!

Wiking

Hey,

Shelby GT500KR-2008, CSM No. 08KR0445!!! (Brand new untitled)

Hey that's awesome. Hope you got a good deal!

As everyone around here will say, pictures are obligatory!

Best of luck with her and welcome!

Congratulations.... Oh What a feeling both sensory and visual is the KR, many happy miles and for classic car insurance call the people at Delp Insurance a division of Barrett Jackson.. peter

Congrats on your new KR, you're going to enjoy it.

Next stop for you is the registry to add your car. If you need help with it, let me know. The link is in my sig line.

I sent you a PM as well.

- Joe

Wiking, Welcome ! If you can manage it you should attend the Ford nationals at Carlisle, PA this June. We are having one of the largest KR gatherings ever assembled including some pretty rare KRs. Also, Team Shelby is planning an event at the show. I promise you it will be awesome...

Congrats on the new King.

Andy

Congrats. The KR is a special Pony. It has great looks

, awesome power and performance, very limited production, exclusivity of key components and likely the last of the few pre-title Shelbys. Those that buy them especially at their current market prices will be happy they did in years to come.

Congrats on the purchase of your KR. It's not just a great car. It's a culture. I love mine and wish I could take it out, but too much salt on the road on long island. Enjoy, and remember "keep it between the lines".

Archived