TEAM SHELBY FORUM

upgrade throttle body

Gilt2

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried to install a stock GT500 60mm throttle on a 4.6 3V 2005/2009? I dont have the money for a 62mm Ford Racing throttle body.

L&M Airflow Systems has a 62mm TB direct bolt on that flows 1500CFM supports 1000hp.No other 62mm TB comes close.

• 1 month later...

Update,***** I got the spacer from BBR, install simple, total cost was only $106.00. I did switch from FRPP CAI to a C&L racer CAI. Also removed the butterflys from the intake ( 2009 model ) Very crisp and smoth running now.

Update,***** I got the spacer from BBR, install simple, total cost was only $106.00. I did switch from FRPP CAI to a C&L racer CAI. Also removed the butterflys from the intake ( 2009 model ) Very crisp and smoth running now.

• 1 year later...

Archived