TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Gift to TeamShelby.com

exis

Whats up people ? :happy feet:

i started walking in this forum but no one's welcomed me :jackinbox:

i still love this forum for only reason which is , Shelby is my love for years.

off talking 2much :talkhand: i welcomed my self :hysterical: so here is my gift to the forum.

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake Chase :shift:

Welcome exis !

Nice clip a little unreal and sounded like a ricer but a cool find.

My do movies have such a hard time finding authentic sounds ? I hate it when they show a bunch on 2 stroke motorcycles and use the sound from a 4 stroke.

+1! This is the correct exhaust note and blower whine (albeit stock) and it sounds great with a blu ray cranked up on the surround sound. I've only seen this movie once all the way through, but I've seen the first 5 minutes hundreds of times!

I liked the clip Exis and welcome to the forum. Cool to see a Shelby in the movies!! My thought was "no way would the cops stay that close unless the driver was playing with them and that Mini kept

up for awhile too :hysterical:

All that camera bouncing around to disguise the fact they are only going 20 MPH, SHEESH! Is there no one left than can make a good car chase scene anymore? Parts of it were OK, but most of it was just painful to watch. How about a thread strictly for movie car chases? Get them all on here and then have everyone vote for the best.

Archived