TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raceskinz

2BIGFRED

I ordered over a few weeks ago and have not gotten anything yet. I ordered from JLT at the same time and got their stuff weeks ago. I ordered a front splitter,rear fascia, and carbon side stripes and none of them have arrived. I have emailed them but no response back yet. Anyone order from them before and have a usual T/A time?

You gotta call them to get any info on anything whether it's product info, order status, etc.

Once you get them on the phone, they're very helpful and attentive. Email/net requests however are a waste of time with these guys.

+1, reminds me of another company :talkhand:

It took over 8 weeks to receive an antenna cover and then it was in a quality less than I would accept. I returned it for another and waited several more weeks. In the end I was satisfied.

As with any vendor, experiences vary from person to person. I don't think they are a bad shop, I assume they are overwhelmed or simply short handed. Either way, you will get your order, but from my experiance just don't expect a rush. Hopefully the delay is to assure quality.

Having worked in aerospace with carbon fiber (structural and not supercar pretty) I know its not and exact science and there is a steep learning curve, particularly with complex shapes. Working with carbon fiber like they do is time consuming, I'm just not sure it's 8 weeks time consuming.

Call them, and stay on them. Good luck.

Archived