Navigation system: No

Sirius satellite: No

Shaker 1000: No Shaker 500

Antitheft: Yes

Wheel locks:No

Heated Seats: No

Ambient Lighting: No

HID lights: No

SAI Mod shop: (e.g. lower grille with lights, brakes, Kenne Bell S/C with gauges, 20 silver razor wheels, quarter window trim etc.)

:dance: 08 SGT 1380 Vista Blue

Last 6 digits of your VIN#: 150792

Where you live: Albuquerque, NM

Dealership you bought it from: Brad Francis Ford, Los Lunas NM

Date you purchased: 15 June 09

Date you received: 15 June 09

Body: Coupe

Interior Color/Material: Black Leather

Interior Upgrade Package: No

Transmission: Manual

SAI Mod shop: (e.g. lower grille with lights, brakes, Kenne Bell S/C with gauges, 20 silver razor wheels, quarter window trim etc.)

congrats on the car and better yet, Welcome to Team Shelby! There are some really crazy people on here, but you can't help but love 'em! Get ready for some of the best friends you will ever have....Craig :happy feet:

:dance: 08 SGT 1380 Vista Blue

Last 6 digits of your VIN#: 150792

Where you live: Albuquerque, NM

Dealership you bought it from: Brad Francis Ford, Los Lunas NM

Date you purchased: 15 June 09

Date you received: 15 June 09

Body: Coupe

Interior Color/Material: Black Leather

Interior Upgrade Package: No

Transmission: Manual

Welcome to the Shelby Land.. We are kind of close by the way the crow flys (300 miles). :superhero: Enjoy the roads have fun. :shift:

congrats on the car and better yet, Welcome to Team Shelby! There are some really crazy people on here, but you can't help but love 'em! Get ready for some of the best friends you will ever have....Craig :happy feet:

Who's crazy! Are you talkin' 'bout me..... :tease:

Congrats on the car and Welcome!

Don't tell the others (they get jelous) but You've got the fastest color SGT! :happy feet:

Btch don't know what he's talking about!!! Black is the fastest!!

Anyway, Welcome to the clubhouse Bud! You'll enjoy it here lotsa people here and a wealth of information!

Welcome to the forums, and congrats on your car. lots, and lots of great people and tons of information here. Please be sure to register your car with the Shelby Registry. You can follow the link in my signature to get there. If you need a hand the link to my email is down there too. Again, Welcome To TEAM SHELBY.

Chris

Who's crazy! Are you talkin' 'bout me..... :tease:

Btch don't know what he's talking about!!! Black is the fastest!!

Anyway, Welcome to the clubhouse Bud! You'll enjoy it here lotsa people here and a wealth of information!

Dont listen to either of them...there was only one color called "PERFORMANCE" and that was white! :yup:

Congrats on the car and Welcome!Don't tell the others (they get jelous) but You've got the fastest color SGT! :happy feet:

If it aint BLACK, it aint FAST!

Who's crazy! Are you talkin' 'bout me..... :tease:Btch don't know what he's talking about!!! Black is the fastest!!Anyway, Welcome to the clubhouse Bud! You'll enjoy it here lotsa people here and a wealth of information!

Yes, that's right, BLACK is the fastest!

Dont listen to either of them...there was only one color called "PERFORMANCE" and that was white! :yup:

They put the word "performance" in the name of the color to compensate for its lack thereof!

:superhero:

• 2 weeks later...

If Black or White is the fastest, then why do some put BLUE tape all over the car when visiting the track? The only logical answer I can come up with is to add a little more speed! I'm not buying 'Its to protect the paint'.

:jackinbox: :slapfight::hysterical:

If Black or White is the fastest, then why do some put BLUE tape all over the car when visiting the track? The only logical answer I can come up with is to add a little more speed! I'm not buying 'Its to protect the paint'.

:jackinbox: :slapfight::hysterical:

That blue is to slow us down enough to make the turns...:lol:

Archived