TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anyone have these???

Dude, the car looks AWESOME! I think I added you on youtube, but you haven't logged in for a while. I've seen all your vids, the car is an Animal!!! My youtube link is, www.youtube/shelbygt1020

Thanks for the pics though. I personally love the way they look! Gives it a real race look. :banvictory:

Dude, the car looks AWESOME! I think I added you on youtube, but you haven't logged in for a while. I've seen all your vids, the car is an Animal!!! My youtube link is, www.youtube/shelbygt1020

Thanks for the pics though. I personally love the way they look! Gives it a real race look. :banvictory:

Oh yeah I've seen your comments on some of my track and dyno vids. Thanks a lot man, your car looks great too. These quarter window plates will look bitchin on that white SGT, in my opinion. They really stand out and give it a tough look. I say go for it! salute.gif

they wrap around the glass, and are as close to flush as you can get.

I just sent greaser a pm, this thread kinda reminded me he's been quiet too!

Quick Question, what rotors do you have? They look like the Baer eradispeeds.

And I wish you guys lived closer or visa versa. Theres few to none SGT guys out here in Jersey.

Yes, Baer eradispeed +2's, with the gt plus calipers on front... BIG difference in stopping power, the baer pads are a little too squeeky for me though, I'm going to try another brand soon.... I THINK the noise is coming from the backs, and I venture to guess that they just don't get warm enough the way I drive 90% of the time and need to be abused a little more to keep them quiet, I find if I drive hard a bit the squeek goes away for a few days or so....

IMG_3124.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The the finish on the carbon fiber plates I made didnt hold up in the Texas Sun so I have a set of these out being painted Vista Blue leaving the rivets a natural finish. I should be able to pick them up today. I'll post photos in the next day or so.

Sean, get the block offs. Paint them white, or leave them alone, either way they look great on a white car too.

Chris

The block offs are MUCH easier than the Silver Horse ones so that is where I am leaning, I was just hoping to see some painted white first.

Archived